NEurope
madeinbeats

Wii U VC

I agree with this, there are certain things you can appreciate the craft of , or know they're very good, but they just don't engage you, I think that a lot about films, music and games too.

I guess at times it just feels like you use the lack of success as a way of batting back the quality argument when they're disconnected.

Yeah, I feel the same about a lot of games.

Aaanyway, back on topic. Still trying to get into DK64 but it's just not gripping me :/

I have the game as DS cart. Never 100% it, altough the game is decent enough. It's just so hard I almost lost my nerve with it.

Yoshi's Island DS isn't a very good game. Having DS games isn't great, they're gimped for the most part(multiplayer) and I'm starring at my DS now.

Yoshi's Island DS isn't a very good game. Having DS games isn't great, they're gimped for the most part(multiplayer) and I'm starring at my DS now.

Ok :)

Do note that not everyone had a DS and even if they did they may not have bought the same games as you.

Ok :)

Do note that not everyone had a DS and even if they did they may not have bought the same games as you.

True.

I just don't see the attraction in DS games. They're not vey old and it's nearly easier finding someone who didn't own a DS.

True.

I just don't see the attraction in DS games. They're not vey old and it's nearly easier finding someone who didn't own a DS.

Just because they had a DS doesn't mean they had these games. While the DS sold over 150 million units, many of the games on it were lucky to break 2 million

Yoshi's Island DS became pretty rare so the VC allows people the chance to play games they might have missed.

I had a DS, I didn't pick up Yoshi's Island DS, so I will now get it on Virtual Console

I had a DS, I didn't pick up Yoshi's Island DS, so I will now get it on Virtual Console

Me neither. I always thought it looked kinda crummy (the fact that it was made by Artoon doesn't help matters) and that it wasn't worth paying full price for.

But with it being easily available for £9? I feel like I might give it a go, just to see what it was like!

No idea where to put this but figured it's probably best suited in here.

Glad to see kids today are getting riled up by that dog. :D

*shakes angry fist at Duck Hunt dog*

Mega Man Zero 2 and Mega Man Battle Network 2 this week.

Still no Paper Mario. :(

I was just saying on Gaf how they had better not release it the same week as Splatoon! :mad:

Wasn't Megaman Zero 2 already released in February?

I swear I already have it in my VC catalog.

EDIT: Yay, Mega May for Europe, too!

Edited by Andyliini

Wasn't Megaman Zero 2 already released in February?

I swear I already have it in my VC catalog.

I think it's a typo by Dcubed. Megaman Zero 4 is what's releasing this week.

Still no Paper Mario. :(

I was just saying on Gaf how they had better not release it the same week as Splatoon! :mad:

We all know that's exactly what's going to happen.

Kirby's Epic Yarn on the Wii Downloads

Paper Mario on the Virtual Console

It's the EU version :(

Kirby's Epic Yarn on the Wii Downloads

Paper Mario on the Virtual Console

It's the EU version :(

Good stuff!

I'm happy they put it out this week and not keep it for when Splatoon hits. I'm actually quite surprised by this move. :D

PAL version of PM as expected...

Sigh... Guess I'm sticking with my US Wii version then :(

This PM64? How does upgrading from Wii VC to Wii U titles work?

It costs £1.79 I think