NEurope
Hero-of-Time

The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds

Pretty sure they are, yeah. :hmm:

I'm guessing this'll go up at midnight.

Oh cock.

At least I can pass the night away with An Adventure in Time and Space... Although, that was going to form part of my Dr Who weekend celebrations!

Just go to sleep (yeah, right now :heh:) best time machine there is. ;)

Aww damn i feel bad for you now :cry: we can share each others pain....

funnily enough i decided to watch my regeneration box set i bought months ago, everyone has Doctor who on the mind::shrug:

you know actually this is a good weekend generally for me now, Zelda, new 3ds, Doctor who this weekend and the best news ever (which has been playing on my mind for the past month) my mum doesn't have cancer; she's been under going tests for bowl cancer and i've never been so happy to find out someone just has haemeroids :yay:

2eow31s.jpg

I remember getting the manga book for Majora's Mask...the Happy Mask Salesman was evil! I always knew...crafty eyes.

The fact I'm gonna be waiting until next week for this has been mitigated slightly by some kind soul giving me a shiny Ditto a moment ago.

Have fun guys!

Feeling gutted I'm not playing it lol. Out of interest btw @Mr\-Paul, could you spoiler tag me your total game-play time for it for what you've played?

16 hours for the main story and what I'd say is an average amount of exploration/messing around. Haven't got all the collectables/heart pieces, and there are a few mini games that I haven't quite completed. I reckon if you added these on, depending on how good you are at finding these, it could get up to 20 hours.

Then there's Hero Mode, which I haven't attempted yet!

Glad to see you all enjoying this so far, looking forward to seeing what the rest of you think when it arrives :)

Got the Master Sword, but taking a break and trying to take it slow because I don't want this to be over

BTW, how are you finding it playing in 2D, any difficulty judging depth inside the dungeons? I've found the 3D to be incredibly useful in several situations already, that I imagine would be quite a bit trickier in 2D.

It's not that tricky at all. I did quickly try the 3D and it does make it easier to see the different layers but it certainly isn't a problem playing it in 2D.

I spent a fair bit yesterday just walking around the overworld ( while playing CoD at the same time :) ) to see how similar it was to a LTTP. Everything is so familiar yet different at the same time, if that makes sense.

After turning CoD off, I turned off the lights, stuck some headphones in and started an engrossing session. I finished the first 2 dungeons before calling it a night.

I have admit that I got stumped a couple of times in these early dungeons and it wasn't until I started thinking outside the box that I started to make progress. Hopefully this sense of challenge will continue throughout the game.

What is also refreshing is not having some annoying companion keep popping up spouting random rubbish or dropping hints.

It's not that tricky at all. I did quickly try the 3D and it does make it easier to see the different layers but it certainly isn't a problem playing it in 2D.

I spent a fair bit yesterday just walking around the overworld ( while playing CoD at the same time :) ) to see how similar it was to a LTTP. Everything is so familiar yet different at the same time, if that makes sense.

After turning CoD off, I turned off the lights, stuck some headphones in and started an engrossing session. I finished the first 2 dungeons before calling it a night.

I have admit that I got stumped a couple of times in these early dungeons and it wasn't until I started thinking outside the box that I started to make progress. Hopefully this sense of challenge will continue throughout the game.

What is also refreshing is not having some annoying companion keep popping up spouting random rubbish or dropping hints.

Agreed. Several times I have been thinking "How the hell do I get across there?" then remember I can go into the wall

Got to just before the first dungeon last night (at least, I think it's going to be a dungeon). Great so far.

Heard the letterbox go just before I was gonna leave for work earlier, got rather worried that I might end up not making it to work and obviously excited that my copy of the game had arrived!

Then it turned out to just be my bloody local paper.

Hating all you guys right now!

Started it up...almost shed a tear.

It's beautiful. And the music...

:love:

Goodbye again :D

More packages have arrived today! This time I tried to get an accurate description, matched up to my picture from ShopTo...whilst I can never underestimate my mother...I think it might actually be waiting at home for me! :bouncy:

knew i should have cancelled amazon order and downloaded instead.

amazon fail to make day release delivery again..

I've been caught with my pants down on this one.

My brother ordered the new gold XL from official store, however he likes to have the boxes for games (especially Zelda) so I happily agreed that I would purchase the physical copy and give it to him, while I have the DL code. Fast forward to today when he says he hasn't even received a shipping confirmation email from Nintendo, and I'm staring at a sealed copy of this game without the ability to play it! Ridiculous, and all my own fault for being such a good brother ;)

Still, off to play an Xbox One round my chums in a bit, hopefully by this eve I'll have some positive news!

My brother ordered the new gold XL from official store, however he likes to have the boxes for games (especially Zelda) so I happily agreed that I would purchase the physical copy and give it to him, while I have the DL code. Fast forward to today when he says he hasn't even received a shipping confirmation email from Nintendo, and I'm staring at a sealed copy of this game without the ability to play it! Ridiculous, and all my own fault for being such a good brother ;)

Mine hasn't shipped yet either, just shot them an email. First and last time I preorder from them.

Aughhh, ShopTo only sent it today. It won't come to the office tomorrow and I'm off Monday.

Maybe I should just buy a copy and return the ShopTo one when it arrives. I have a super busy weekend ahead, but I want me some Zelda.

Mine hasn't shipped yet either, just shot them an email. First and last time I preorder from them.

This pretty much confirms that it is indeed The Hut in charge of it (as the cookie page suggested).

I'll probably push this back a bit.

I haven't pre-ordered the game, maybe I can buy it in store next week

*Walks past GAME*

O2L4AHU.jpg

tumblr_mc5cwqnu9p1qaerzvo1_500.gif

Got a response:

Our team are currently working to get your order ready to be dispatched and would expect it to be dispatched on 22/11/13

Yeah, thanks for that. The estimated shipping date was always the 22nd but I didn't expect it to ship on the actual release date.

At least my order updated to awaiting despatch.

This game is so lovingly LttP like

Just got the Blue Mail. Beautiful

:D

So far in Lorule I have done these dungeons:

Thieves Hideout

Swamp Palace

Against all odds, my Zavvi preorder turned up today despite telling me I'd have to wait till monday! Amazing!

It's taken hours to do a full system transfer and download A Link Between Worlds, but bloody hell the gold XL is beautiful.

Has anyone Orderd The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds Collectors Edition from Game I got mine today and there is no Club NINTENDO Ticket in it

Really quick question, I just met Ravio and noticed Majora's Mask on the wall. Was that there before he turned up at the start of the game?

Really liking it so far. 60fps is glorious, makes such a difference. Wish they'd updated the 'secret' jingle though, sounds really out of place.