NEurope
Hero-of-Time

The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds

well my gold 3dsxl is winging its way to me next day delivery with DPD.....man i wish i had the day off work

well my gold 3dsxl is winging its way to me next day delivery with DPD.....man i wish i had the day off work

Did you get it from Game

no shopto, took them long enough to process the order, when everyone here started getting emails i worried a little it might not process until thursday

I'll be very disappointed if you don't provide pictures upon arrival. After you've stopped staring at its beauty of course... :p

I'll be very disappointed if you don't provide pictures upon arrival. After you've stopped staring at its beauty of course... :p

Tell me about it, I've been super tempted by one just for the sake of it(to go with my zelda sp, dsl and 3ds consoles too, ofc) - but I've had to succumb to the fact a.)it's bad spending b.)i don't need it c.)i probably don't/won't even like the XL that much anyway.

Might be tempted later down the line though, who knows.

(came in to work earlier than usual today to do a favour for someone and cover a phone that is in no way my remit, normal people might take this oppurtunity to actually do a whole day's work/get paid - i might just go home and play this if it's arrived! :bouncy:)

WOOT it's out tomorrow (anyone have it already?)

I'm actually thinking about picking it up tomorrow and saving it as an Xmas gift to myself.

Only thought of the idea yesterday..... but do I have that much will power?

Edited by Mokong

WOOT it's out tomorrow (anyone have it already?)

I'm actually thinking about picking it up tomorrow and saving it as an Xmas gift to myself.

Only thought of the idea yesterday..... but do I have that much will power?

If you can refrain from playing it for a whole month WITH the game in your house...then you deserve it as a wonderful Xmas present to yourself! :)

Saying that I'm trying something similar with Mario 3D World, see how long I last too...

My first Zelda game (Ocarina of Time) I got as an Xmas gift the year it came out.... would be nice to try replicate that magic. And with the way the dungeons are done here I got a feeling it's gonna feel both amazingly new and be a hell of an experience.

I've been on a blackout since finding out about the dungeons style/non-order too so know little about the game (as I try to do with all Zelda games)

(Also I'm thinking it'll allow me finish my 2nd play of Deus Ex and maybe...just maybe get Wii Sports Club Tennis and Bowling to tide me over till Xmas.....maybe

My first Zelda game (Ocarina of Time) I got as an Xmas gift the year it came out.... would be nice to try replicate that magic. And with the way the dungeons are done here I got a feeling it's gonna feel both amazingly new and be a hell of an experience

It's going to be great seeing what dungeons people decide to tackle first and the different order they complete them in. This will make it quite a unique experience.

I'm hoping my copy will be sitting waiting for me once I get in from work.

It's going to be great seeing what dungeons people decide to tackle first and the different order they complete them in. This will make it quite a unique experience.

Indeed.

I'm gonna try explore the overworld(s) as much as I can, try find as many dungeon entrances as I can first (i assume this is possible?), explore the world and take my time before deciding which ones to do.

Man this amount of freedon in a Zelda game makes me so excited, I hope it works well and gets brought over to the Wii U game in the future :)

Damnit, knew I shouldn't have come in here, now I'm hyping myself which will work against the idea of saving it for Xmas :heh:

Damnit, knew I shouldn't have come in here, now I'm hyping myself which will work against the idea of saving it for Xmas :heh:

To hell with that! Get it played and then do the same with Mario next week. :santa:

Pretty excited about this one! bluey will be getting it tonight whilst doing the XBone launch. I'm going to have to let her enjoy it though or we'll end up with the same situation we have now where I keep having to borrow her 3DS to play Phoenix Wright.

311pch0.jpg

:yay::yay::yay:

Could have been all the more epic with an appropriate theme:

Broadcast Yourself
Audio
Edited by david.dakota

Could have been all the more epic with an appropriate theme:

Broadcast Yourself
Audio

Audio fixed ;)

*goes back to playing*

What does concern me, is that this is Zelda. Which means I am likely to not finish it...

Especially coz Mario comes out the week after and I just know the minute I get that everything else will go to hell...

Maybe this would be better as Christmas gift for Aneres? Hmmm.

What does concern me, is that this is Zelda. Which means I am likely to not finish it...

Especially coz Mario comes out the week after and I just know the minute I get that everything else will go to hell...

Maybe this would be better as Christmas gift for Aneres? Hmmm.

Did you ever finish Wind Waker?

I haven't pre-ordered the game, maybe I can buy it in store next week to give me a bit of breathing space.

It's going to be great seeing what dungeons people decide to tackle first and the different order they complete them in.

Yup, I shall be returning to this thread often to see the paths that others have taken.

Did you ever finish Wind Waker?

:shakehead No...

I still need to go and get all those necklace things that you told me about.

It will happen - but once again I got stuck and ended up on something else that took over my time. In this case Pokemon and Phoenix Wright...

I'm a terrible person. :(

Yeahhhh! I'm finding it difficult to not be tempted to just do them all in LttP order - I'm hoping they've expected that though and maybe make it a bit trickier to mix up. I guess I was rather fond of Blind's dungeon for some bizarre ass reason, so I might take on the closest equivalent for that when I get to the Dark World(look at me all assuming 1:1 dungeoning recreation).

Wow... This game has almost had me in tears already! :blush: As soon as the Triforce started rotating into view with that mesmerizing jingle, it was suddenly 1992 and I was 12 years old all over again. :love:

Seriously, anyone that played ALttP back in the day is going to instantly fall in love with ALBW. All of the sights and sounds from the SNES classic are present and correct. It's absolutely magical. :)

And although the new character artwork is a bit iffy (see Link in my sig :heh:) luckily they totally nailed the art style that's used in-game. It's just a perfect adaptation of the 2D sprite based world and characters from ALttP in to 3D.

Also, step aside SM3DL, we have a new best S3D game on the 3DS! ;)

Looks amazing and I get a feeling it's going to become an integral part of solving puzzles and navigating certain areas in the dungeons too. :cool: