NEurope
Cube

Star Trek Mafia

Yvonne's only power is described as a 'phantom vote'. Seems to fit with what he's saying. As for his intentions... well that's really what we're arguing about isn't it?

In my view he's neutral so he's expendable. If it comes down to it, I'll vote Yvonne. I'm not sure on Rummy and would rather give him a chance to say his piece. This note DuD received seems very convenient and it's the only instance of such a power so far in the game so it doesn't instill me with confidence.

and yes I get people's power as well as their character. The only person I've investigated whose power hasn't already been outed is mr-paul and I see no reason to give that away. Jonnas and Magnus' powers were identical in their descriptions so I trust Jonnas (two mafia redirectors would be ridiculous anyway).

I completely understand there's cautious townies that haven't voted.. obviously there isn't a 6 man mafia (magnus, rummy + 4 non voters).. but there is likely a 3 man mafia given the numbers and the last remaining one won't be willing to lynch their buddy.

So I stick by the statement.. one of you four is definitely the last remaining mafioso!!

Do we know your character or power, @DuD? I don't remember if its been revealed, sorry.

Posting it again in case you missed it @DuD.

How many times has Rummy posted so far in this game? I can only remember a couple, and his last one was basically saying 'haven't had time to read the thread so won't comment'. Could be a mafioso laying low and trying to stay out of the spotlight I spose...

Honestly, if you're giving him time and he isn't responding, that's the same as a bad defence.

Honestly, if you're giving him time and he isn't responding, that's the same as a bad defence.

Agreed. He's had almost 72 hours to respond to the accusations. According to his profile he was last active yesterday morning, so he should have seen it. I'd like to hear from DuD before the end of the day, but he's on pretty regularly so shouldn't have to wait too long. When I've heard from him I'll vote - the only reason I didn't last night was that Cube posted saying we still had more than 24 hours left.

He has definitely had enough time and has got very little involved in this game. Voting time.

To answer your question, no you know neither my character or power.

There are hints towards my power throughout the thread, but I'm not gonna spell it out.

IF this note turns out false I'll give everything tomorrow before yous inevitably lynch me.

Obviously if its good info there's no need to question me further.

In the mean time Peeps could get all that info tonight and decide for himself whether to share it.

I just believe stalling this lynch is pointless now.

Vote: Rummy

Because of that post and I can't even see him viewing the thread atm so he's obviously not reading up.

@Cube would it be a breach of the rules for Yvonne to say Vote: Rummy?

[No Comment]

Sheikah, stop doing that. I know that if I administered some punishment and that player went and ignored it, I would ban him/her instantly. I mean, what do you have to gain from Yvonne attempting to vote? Either nothing happens, or Yvonne is killed/silenced.

If you think Yvonne is lying about his punishment, then we'll check him more thoroughly, but don't try to bend the rules of a punishment to do it. In fact, ask Peeps what Yvonne's power is, start there.

Why would it be a breach of the rules @Jonnas? If Yvonne's power is only a double vote then that is what should have been stripped from him, just as I lost my roleblock. Yvonne attempting to vote would confirm this - his vote will be zero.

If his power is stripped then there is no way to cheat around this. He has no vote, the GM has ruled so. To vote will have no consequence on a lynch, but can confirm whether he has a double.

Anyway I feel we've gone off topic here.

@Nintendohnut would you end this?

Why would it be a breach of the rules @Jonnas? If Yvonne's power is only a double vote then that is what should have been stripped from him, just as I lost my roleblock. Yvonne attempting to vote would confirm this - his vote will be zero.

If his power is stripped then there is no way to cheat around this. He has no vote, the GM has ruled so. To vote will have no consequence on a lynch, but can confirm whether he has a double.

Or maybe the GM ruled "You can't vote". When a vote gets cancelled, ignoring that does lead to punishment.

And once again I ask, what's the point in seeing if this is true? If Yvonne is hiding another power, Peeps knows.

Was more willing to go for Yvonne, but Rummy's defence is totally not good enough.

Vote: Rummy

Or maybe the GM ruled "You can't vote". When a vote gets cancelled, ignoring that does lead to punishment.

And once again I ask, what's the point in seeing if this is true? If Yvonne is hiding another power, Peeps knows.

Fair point.

My god, if Rummy is town his comments about me losing the game for town a few games back are not going unremembered. :p

Pointless now, but I'm at work so haven't had a chance to view the thread. I'll Vote: Rummy just to make sure, but mr-Paul was the hammer. I can't believe Rummy's defence was literally nothing. If he's town he's a foo'! :p

Believe me, I want to vote for him.

Mafia or town, that post was not sufficient defence or explanation.

SECOND POST: Out of interest, Sheikah, what were you hoping to get out of Yvonne posting a vote? Did you suspect that he wasn't being punished? Or do you think he was lying about his punishment?

@The Peeps would you be happy to say whether or not Yvonne has a power?

SECOND POST: Out of interest, Sheikah, what were you hoping to get out of Yvonne posting a vote? Did you suspect that he wasn't being punished? Or do you think he was lying about his punishment?

Yvonne's only power is described as a 'phantom vote'. Seems to fit with what he's saying. As for his intentions... well that's really what we're arguing about isn't it?

That's all that came up besides character so I'm happy to say that's his only power

Well, while his power has something to do with a vote (Peeps' info) there's no guarantee it's a double or even that he lost his vote (he could be making it up to avoid voting scum).

I don't necessarily believe he is lying or that he is telling the truth. I just saw an opportunity where he might be able to confirm it.

A phantom vote makes it seem like it's not a double that's activated by lynch, but a vote on top of his normal that he can place anywhere by PM'ing Cube. We haven't seen it used yet, but that's what I'm guessing.

A phantom vote makes it seem like it's not a double that's activated by lynch, but a vote on top of his normal that he can place anywhere by PM'ing Cube. We haven't seen it used yet, but that's what I'm guessing.

That's more along the line of what I was thinking. We should definitely lynch him tomorrow to stop him using it to help the Mafia.

There's more info out about me than any other player, and none of it is contradicted. If Rummy flips town you should let me hammer DuD tomorrow to prove my power.

Hahaha I lied. mafia win..

I'm joking..I really hope that note was legit now =p

come on cube

suspense!!!!!

Peeps, can you check me out tonight as a backup incase Rummy's alignment flips in a similar manner to Magnus' did.