NEurope
Cube

Star Trek Mafia

I was just given a note.. from an earlier redirection I think it was to do with Diageo's Role.

Just now? What's up with this note mechanic? How many notes have surfaced in the game so far?

I'm willing to lynch Rummy on the basis that he's been sounding suspicious throughout the game.

Vote: Rummy

And if he turns out good, then we have both DuD and Peeps to check out.

If he turns out mafia your gonna check out the guy that volunteered the info?

Ohh read that wrong sorry. if he turns out good I'd be amazed considering Diageo was town and I'm 99% sure that's where the note came from.

Then it's decided.

If he's town, I'd bet my life DuD is Mafia.

Rummy (3): DuD, Jonnas, Sheikah

The majority is 5.

Not sure it's worth trying to work out how Cube balances things when you guys are being punished for talking in the night phase. Obviously that's what it's for, so I don't think we can assume anything about the two players involved tbh. Getting too meta will mess everything up!

As for this vote, sounds good but there's no need to rush. @Rummy what is your character and power?

I say we give him a chance to speak. If he doesn't answer by tomorrow night (24 hours from now or so?) then we lynch him. I he does, we decide whether or not to lynch him based on his information. That way we learn more and can still get the lynch, but we can use the day phase as well. Thoughts? I just don't see the point in rushing a lynch - stay at three votes and get some info. I'll vote and I'm sure someone else will if he doesn't answer.

I'm willing to lynch Rummy on the basis that he's been sounding suspicious throughout the game.

And if he turns out good, then we have both DuD and Peeps to check out.

Sorry, the person that outed a mafia and has an alibi for last night? Ok that makes sense :p

Sorry, the person that outed a mafia and has an alibi for last night? Ok that makes sense :p

Oh right, you blew Magnus' story. I think he was already under scrutiny at that time, but it's still a good point.

Your alibi for last night is not really that, though, unless someone saw you do it. But at least you have something that corroborates your story, so you're definitely the least suspicious of the three.

I find it a little convenient that the night DuD and one other player is under suspicion as the killer he gets a note telling him that the other player is mafia. Especially as this is seemingly the first note of its kind. Just an odd coincidence. I'd like to hear more from @DuD today too, really. Do we know his character yet?

Also there were two kills last night. Mafia power up, or do we have another killer on our hands?

Rummy has been very quiet all game. Waiting to hear from him before I vote but he is my prime suspect. I kinda trust Peeps due to his outing of Magnus (alongside Diageo's info) but part of me suspects it was the act of a mafioso who knew Magnus' lynch was inevitable so tried to win himself favour in the process. But that's just a minor suspicion, I suspect the other two more. The fact that DuD received a note, which no-one else has so far, seems too convenient.

Dohnut, from the write up it seems to me that Jimbob may have been removed due to inactivity, seeing it says he "died from natural causes".

I don't buy DuD as mafia. If I could vote I'd vote for Rummy

Rummy has been very quiet all game. Waiting to hear from him before I vote but he is my prime suspect. I kinda trust Peeps due to his outing of Magnus (alongside Diageo's info) but part of me suspects it was the act of a mafioso who knew Magnus' lynch was inevitable so tried to win himself favour in the process. But that's just a minor suspicion, I suspect the other two more. The fact that DuD received a note, which no-one else has so far, seems too convenient.

Dohnut, from the write up it seems to me that Jimbob may have been removed due to inactivity, seeing it says he "died from natural causes".

Oh yeah good point. Thanks, @Jimbob! He has even been posting in the Wii U topics too.

I also think Jimbob was just an inactivity removal.

There's nothing more for me to say, there's 3 options..

If you don't trust me.. sit there, do nothing and let the mafia kill of an indecisive town

OR

lynch Rummy and if I've lied, lynch me next

OR

straight up lynch me now.

If you do trust me.. Lynch Rummy.

Pretty easy really.

I don't buy DuD as mafia. If I could vote I'd vote for Rummy

Just a thought, what would confirm that you definitely have a double vote and that it has been taken from you is if you throw a vote on Rummy anyway. It won't harm the situation at least.

Yeah I'm not getting myself banned from the game. I don't know what was in your PM, but Cube was emphatic in mine.

What? Why would you get banned from the game?

If Cube took your vote then your vote should come up as zero, surely.

Being banned for attempting to add a non-existent vote would be utterly ridiculous. I'm not buying that justification.

Second: I attempted to roleblock last night but was stopped due to what I said at night. So you'd be doing exactly the same as me by 'attempting' to use your vote, and I got no punishment for that whatsoever.

Much later automerged reply:

Well, still don't buy for one second your reason for not dropping a vote to confirm your power 'for fear of being banned' Yvonne, but right now we need to get a lynch. Rummy has had enough time to reply.

@Mr\-Paul

@Nintendohnut

@The Peeps

Edited by Sheikah
Automerged Doublepost

Are we gonna make this lynch or just do nothing??

I take it one of those three or Yvonne is mafioso number 3.

Yeah. Not verifying the double to zero vote is incredibly scummy.

Ca'maaan guys

Are we gonna make this lynch or just do nothing??

I take it one of those three or Yvonne is mafioso number 3.

Did you read mt post above? I clearly said I'd vote in 24 hours if Rummy hadn't responded. It doesn't make me a mafioso because I want to get more out of the day. In fact, I would suggest the opposite - mafiosos don't want townies to discuss stuff, they want to end the day quickly and quietly.

He has a few minutes, then I'll vote. Do we know your character or power, @DuD? I don't remember if its been revealed, sorry.

Haven't voted yet because it's been nice weather and ive been out all day, and i'm willing to bet others have been too. The fact is, at this stage of the game, if Yvonne is scum and not lynched, we mislynch now and they kill tonight, assuming there's two of them left, there will be 6 players but they'll control 3 votes, which means any misplaced vote would be terribly dangerous. Which is why I wanna be 100 percent sure we've got the right person before voting. Cube hasn't signalled we're running out of time.

I'd be more willing right now to actually lynch Yvonne over anyone else.

Also I'm not buying the "i have no vote and am not even allowed to try and vote." Surely if your power is a double, only the double would be taken away and you'd have standard voting rights like everyone else?

Haven't voted yet because it's been nice weather and ive been out all day, and i'm willing to bet others have been too. The fact is, at this stage of the game, if Yvonne is scum and not lynched, we mislynch now and they kill tonight, assuming there's two of them left, there will be 6 players but they'll control 3 votes, which means any misplaced vote would be terribly dangerous. Which is why I wanna be 100 percent sure we've got the right person before voting. Cube hasn't signalled we're running out of time.

I'd be more willing right now to actually lynch Yvonne over anyone else.

Also I'm not buying the "i have no vote and am not even allowed to try and vote." Surely if your power is a double, only the double would be taken away and you'd have standard voting rights like everyone else?

You make good points. Yvonne has openly confessed to being able to win with either side. He's therefore likely to throw his vote with the Mafia if it results in a win with them - and 2 votes is extremely dangerous.

Yvonne also has denied to confirm his vote status by refusing to cast a vote on Rummy which leaves me to believe he is lying. He put this down to thinking he could be banned, which is extremely unlikely in my eyes.

At least if we lynch Yvonne today, that's a threat gone for definite, rather than a possibility. Thoughts guys?