NEurope
Serebii

Batman: Arkham Origins

So it's used as a map display only. No inventory, weapons, progress, upgrades, character bios. To set waypoints or summon the Batwing you have to go to the pause screen. That's a pretty big step back for me.

Such a big step-back that I'll be giving this a miss. Shame Batman: AC: AE used the Gamepad so well.

Such a big step-back that I'll be giving this a miss. Shame Batman: AC: AE used the Gamepad so well.

Same here... might wait until it's <£5 on Steam. Such a shame, LOVED City in the gamepad... :cry:

So it's used as a map display only. No inventory, weapons, progress, upgrades, character bios. To set waypoints or summon the Batwing you have to go to the pause screen. That's a pretty big step back for me.

That is shocking, disgusting actually. And surely an incredibly simple thing to implement. So bizarre... Definitely wait for this to be a tenner!! Really hope wii u had a good christmas so it starts getting a touch more support and respect.

That is shocking, disgusting actually. And surely an incredibly simple thing to implement. So bizarre... Definitely wait for this to be a tenner!! Really hope wii u had a good christmas so it starts getting a touch more support and respect.

Well sales have picked up quite a bit, nearly 70k in the last week. I have two hopes really, either it picks up and games start coming back to the system, or if it doesn't Nintendo do what they did in the GC era and simply pimp out some of their awesome IPs to other devs - Namco with Starfox, Sega with F-Zero and then invest in some exclusives like the old Capcom 5.

As for this game though, they should have done with with the pad by the sounds of it. However I mainly used the pad for off screen play in Arkham City.

If you're looking for great pad usage I hear Deus Ex is where it's at. I can also say you definitely won't be disappointed with Deus Ex, it's a truly magnificent game.

Aaaand to the back-burner this game goes.

That...sucks. The Gamepad implementation on City was superb. It made the game seamless, it flowed so well. Not in a great rush to pick this up now.

I'm actually pretty excited to give this game a go.

It would be my first game in the series and from what I can tell based on the negative comments this game has been getting in reviews, that would be a good thing.

I wouldn't have a problem with the city not being as lively as it is in Arkham City, having not played it etc... and this way it seems if I go on to play the other games, the series will just keep getting better and better.

The setting and what they're going for in this one really appeals to me.

Think I might get it at Christmas, and enjoy the snowy Gotham!

Got my Wii copy today and... Uhh. Why is the case white, exactly?

Probably because you got the Wii version instead of the Wii U one. :)

The rest of the DLC has been cancelled for Wii U, from Go Nintendo.

Thanks so much for your support of Batman: Arkham Origins on Wii U.

We are contacting you today because you purchased the Batman: Arkham Origins Season Pass for Wii U. We hope you’ve been enjoying the content that has been delivered thus far. Based on demand for Downloadable Content on the system, Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment has made the decision to remove its offering of the upcoming new story campaign for Wii U. As a result, we will be crediting the entire $19.99+tax cost of the Season Pass back to your Nintendo eShop account. You will still be able to enjoy the content already released thus far.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your support of the game.

Sincerely,

Nintendo of America Inc.

--------------------------

I imagine this goes for the EU as well

Its disgusting! it really is! i've only ever bought two season passes, this being one of them, in the vein hope that it will mean DLC would look viable!

this will destroy what sales they have left if WiiU owners with an alternate console/pc choice know they can get the full version potentially cheaper on another console

Its disgusting! it really is! i've only ever bought two season passes, this being one of them, in the vein hope that it will mean DLC would look viable!

this will destroy what sales they have left if WiiU owners with an alternate console/pc choice know they can get the full version potentially cheaper on another console

The main problem is people not buying the game. It only sold 11k in its opening month in the states.

I got mine today, new sealed, and it was in a white box? Was this the special edition or something as it supposedly came with extra content!

I got mine today, new sealed, and it was in a white box? Was this the special edition or something as it supposedly came with extra content!

Mines in a white box too. Think all versions came in white for so e stupid, collection ruining reason :)

Just finished the game, it's not nearly as bad as some sites suggested. Although it wasn't as good as the other two in the Arkham series at all.

I didn't notice the lack of Gamepad stuff as I played it entirely on the Gamepad with Off-TV play.