NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Caris

New Gears of War Video.

Fantastic graphics :shock:

Can't comment on how it'll play till I play it obviously, but from what I can see it looks like it will control a bit like PDZ but third person. Very excited about this :smile:

Any other places i can get it? I don't fancy signing up.

holy mother of robot jumping mary.

that looks fucking hot. also looks like it uses fps style analogue control which is nice. i cant play games with full zelda movement plus analogues for aiming.

hmmm when i watch it (thru windows media) just comes up as a visulization with some dude talking, wont play thru quicktime

I haven't watched that video, but I saw the ones released at E3 and soon after, is it just me that hates the way the main character constantly has his mouth open like a trout?

hmmm when i watch it (thru windows media) just comes up as a visulization with some dude talking, wont play thru quicktime

i had the same issue. get divx that works.

they better optimise the hell out of it, casue judging from that vid, it was running at about 10 - 25 fps

The Unreal 3 Engine looks astounding on the 360. Epic have done a pretty good job on this game.

This won't be out till like September 2006 will it? :nono:

This is one of the reasons i purchased a 360...well...there was loads more as well!

It just looks amazing!

:bowdown:

fuck me i need a 360, that games looks absolutely stunning!

I think its the first time i've seen graphics on the Xbox 360 that really do look a MASSIVE leap from this generation.

To me, PGR2 and PGR3 have a big difference. Even Kameo on XBOX, it looks bland and lifeless. On the 360 it has so much character.

^ I agree.

PGR3 is certainly next-gen. PDZ in places is as well. Kameo is totally out of this world and i also believe Condemned in places hints that we are playing on a next-gen console!

Call of Duty 2 is also fantastic, i think when i get my HDTV tomorrow the jags in the graphics will hopefully be ironed out and that will look good as well!

Gears of War just shows what we should expect later on in the year!

I honestly believe people should buy a 360 if they haven't already, the list of games arriving in 2006 is very good and they will obviously be alot more polished.

:D

^ I agree.

PGR3 is certainly next-gen. PDZ in places is as well. Kameo is totally out of this world and i also believe Condemned in places hints that we are playing on a next-gen console!

Call of Duty 2 is also fantastic, i think when i get my HDTV tomorrow the jags in the graphics will hopefully be ironed out and that will look good as well!

Gears of War just shows what we should expect later on in the year!

I honestly believe people should buy a 360 if they haven't already, the list of games arriving in 2006 is very good and they will obviously be alot more polished.

mmmmmn HDTV drools condemmed does look nice also its good to know that games are finally starting to look next gen no just a complete clone of the current gen

the only title in my opinion that is next gen soo far is pgr 3. the others look great but suffer from slow down. obviously they were rushed for release but still.

didnt realise gears of war was 3rd person. pity imo not much of a fan of 3rd person shooters. wouldnt mind a nice gory shooter too. quake IV really wasnt gory.

erm no, it would be more sensible to wait till the PS3 too come out then, decide if a xbox360 is more valued purchase when compared to the ps3 or vice versa, plus ps3 will get gears of war either way, so best to hold off to see whats fuly availbe for each console, then buying one now and regretting later when the ps3 gets released hopefully at near the same proce as the xbox 360 premium

Or everyone could buy both ;) With such a big gap between releases, I think that this is perhaps the first time that this might be feasible for some people.

You guys should check out some of the new Elder Scrolls videos - in fact, go HERE and download the free vid for "Chapter 2". The first in-game footage that has made me think that we are actually seeing something that couldnt have been achieved on the Xbox V1 in a couple of years.

the-elder-scrolls-iv-oblivion-20050826030758985.jpg

________

Gs series

Edited by Johelian

Sign in to follow this