NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Captain Falcon

Name that Game: 2013 Edition!!

That's always a difficult thing and something I'm never too sure how to handle. If someone guesses a game and it's part of a series that use the same graphics engine, telling them it's wrong and then having someone come in a snipe the point makes me feel bad so I prefer to say something but then that could be even worse if the player doesn't check back right away.

I am so going to do a FIFA/Pro Evo round.

So.. The game starts a night I'm at work and then I come home to find that I can't access the internet :sad: I'm posting this from my phone which is loading slowly and won't display the pictures.. ARRGGHH!

Aww, and you would have gotten so many points otherwise, too! :p

Edit: Just guess Pilotwings Resort for every screenshot.

Edited by Magnus

Aww, and you would have gotten so many points otherwise, too! :p

Edit: Just guess Pilotwings Resort for every screenshot.

I finally see the screenshots.. and I didn't know any of them so stuff you all :heh: There's definitely no Pilotwings Resort in there :nono:

I finally see the screenshots.. and I didn't know any of them so stuff you all :heh: There's definitely no Pilotwings Resort in there :nono:

That surprises me since I know you own one of those games (or at least you did) that goes unclaimed...

Are you going to have a crack at any of them @Magnus or are you giving people a head start?

That surprises me since I know you own one of those games (or at least you did) that goes unclaimed...

Are you going to have a crack at any of them @Magnus or are you giving people a head start?

..is 5 the one I own..? It looks familiar, but I can't place it :hmm:

..is 5 the one I own..? It looks familiar, but I can't place it :hmm:

You might own that one, but it isn't the one I had in mind.

It'd be hilarious if one of them really was Pilotwings Resort.

More like quitting while I'm ahead.

3. Ys II

6. Kid Icarus Uprising

9. Revenge of Shinobi

6. is indeed Kid Icarus and that's the one I had pegged as you owning nando

The other two are incorrect.

6. is indeed Kid Icarus and that's the one I had pegged as you owning nando

The other two are incorrect.

I certainly do still own it, despite it being a little disappointing :heh: I'm not too disturbed that I didn't recognise the game from that picture : peace:

Your favorite game on the 3DS, Nando!

Shame on you.

I never said it was game he liked :p

I certainly do still own it, despite it being a little disappointing :heh: I'm not too disturbed that I didn't recognise the game from that picture : peace:

I gathered from the comments in the thread that you weren't a fan of it and I wasn't sure if you had completed it or not so you might not have even seen the level in question but I had hoped to jog your memory by mentioning you owned one.

Still 2 more points to play for though so the round isn't over yet.

I gathered from the comments in the thread that you weren't a fan of it and I wasn't sure if you had completed it or not so you might not have even seen the level in question but I had hoped to jog your memory by mentioning you owned one.

I've always said that I liked Kid Icarus: Uprising but never found it to be as amazing as everyone else seemed to think it was but everything seems to be twisted towards me being a Kid Icarus hating Pilotwings pervert.. which is only half true :heh:

I think I'll struggle to get any points in the round anyway..

Clue Time!!

3. Since it's initial release in 1997, it has been re-released on an additional 6 platforms including the 3DS though only once has it left Japan.

9. This Super NES adventure is in fact a remake of an existing title.

Even with the clue I'm finding this very difficult, still a fun game though.

EDIT: Is it the recently released Harvest Moon?

Edited by -Dem0-

Even with the clue I'm finding this very difficult, still a fun game though.

EDIT: Is it the recently released Harvest Moon?

I'm not sure if you're guessing 3 or 9 but in either case, no it isn't.

I'm not particularly familiar with game 3 so devising a suitable clue is a bit trickier but my clue for 9 should make it easy enough to guess.

I'm not sure if you're guessing 3 or 9 but in either case, no it isn't.

Oh yeah, sorry. I meant number 3.

Although I knew it wasn't that soon after as it had been released on more than one occasion outside of Japan.

Since it has been 24hrs since the last guess, I regret to inform that the round is now closed.

The remaing games were:

3. Culdcept

9. Super Adventure Island

So the points after the first round are as follows...

1. Coolness Bears - 4pts

=2. Cube - 2pts

=2. Jonnas - 2pts

...with everyone else yet to score. Thank you all for playing and keep an eye for more Name that Game soon.

Sign in to follow this