NEurope
-Dem0-

Super Hang-On 3D (eShop)

cool but i'd rather have Road Rash 3D

I LOVED Road Rash! The second game was one of my favourite racers of all time, liked how folks would side with or against you depending on your actions. Why havent they tried to revive the series? Give it to the Burnout guys lol

I LOVED Road Rash! The second game was one of my favourite racers of all time, liked how folks would side with or against you depending on your actions. Why havent they tried to revive the series? Give it to the Burnout guys lol

I read last week that Dan Geisler, who I assume is the creator of the franchise, is interested in getting a kickstart on a new Road Rash :heh:

As for Super Hang On 3D, I'd possibly have been interested if I didn't already own the game on the Wii Virtual Console..

Great news but why aren't we seeing European release dates for these SEGA 3D remakes?

They would sell loads due to the retro popularity of SEGA.

I genuinely think I would buy any 3D Classic that Sega made. That's where my nostalgia is.

Just saw this on the Japanese eShop and was wondering where the fuck it came from! Only 600 yen which is just over £4, might give it a go