NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
LazyBoy

The Real Revolution - Milking A Virtual Cow

I seriously cannot believe no one has mentioned this idea yet. The one and only farm simulator Harvest Moon is a game that is perfect for the Rev.

Features:

Watering the crops using a watering can

Chopping wood

MILKING A COW (Every persons dream)

Picking fruit/crops

Sheering sheep

Riding a horse

Going sociopathic axe-murderer on the villagers (mortal combat style blood)

Churning butter

Picking up eggs

Cooking remainder of villagers

Feeding animals (remainder of villagers)

I reckon with a first person view point, you could have almost exactly the same game as wonderful life (plus the massacre), but all the actions are done with the controller.

And the new additions don't just have to be in the controlling, imagine online, the ability to go to others farm, buy crops and seeds or animals. Or maybe you could share the farm online, so work could continue if you're not there.

You're quite right, Harvest Moon would rock.

You know a lot of games could be played with just one hand and really rules. You can do other types of things with your spare hand :P

i forgot about harvest moon even though i love it, yeah it would be great on the revo. slap the sprites if they dont do a good job. lol

Sorry, came up with another one, possibly even better than Harvest moon is Animal Crossing. I'm gonna go with a FP perspective again, simply because it works so well with the TV remote (my pet name). Online, AC would basically work as an online meeting place, hell we could move the revo-europe boards to the AC world.

Well, apart from the whole making use of the Revolutionary controller, I just had an idea... (this could be implemented on DS...) but if they were to include online functionalilty then what about a farmers market! That could be great fun, would ya not say so?

One thing Id like to see in a future HM would be that the farms are bigger and you can have many more animals etc. This would work well too with the market idea. You could grow lots of crops/ make lots of butter/ breed lots of cows, sheep, whatever! and instead of just letting someone who runs the farm with you take the stuff and sell it you could do it yourself with others! Oh, you could use the controller to raise your hand at a cow auction!

Sign in to follow this