Retro_Link

Kickstarter Projects Thread

16 hours ago, Happenstance said:

Shame you posted it too late for me to get the early bird price though :p

Apologies. I'll try harder to be quicker in future. :D

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hero-of-Time said:

Apologies. I'll try harder to be quicker in future. :D

Depending on the situation, that's not a good idea.

5357baf970b7c0f9c6a0e3dbea5c8d015f7baba1

Sex...I'm talking about sex.

The new software auto-converts Kickstarter links to an embedded video.

When posting make sure you post the link twice, once for the video and the second time click 'Display as link instead' after you've pasted.

You can click on the video (once you've started it playing) to go to the URL though.

That seems needlessly complicated. And also impossible to do using Tapatalk.

Thanks for fixing my post though.

Thanks, I've just backed it.

What I really need to do is actually get around to reading these damn books!

• Haha 1

Same, shamefully I've barely read all of the game books I have but I'm hoping to put them all in a more permanent place when I'm finished sorting out my room so that I'm more likely to read them more often. :)

• Like 1

I might grab one now actually. I've got around 25 in my collection so far (not counting my kindle Boss Fight books) and it feels like I've only read maybe 5 all the way through. Got to admit though, some are really daunting. The Art of Blizzard Entertainment for example is just huge!

3 minutes ago, Happenstance said:

I might grab one now actually. I've got around 25 in my collection so far (not counting my kindle Boss Fight books) and it feels like I've only read maybe 5 all the way through. Got to admit though, some are really daunting. The Art of Blizzard Entertainment for example is just huge!

Do what I do and just look at the pretty pictures. :D 

• Like 1

Just now, Hero-of-Time said:

Do what I do and just look at the pretty pictures. :D 

Yeah but then I might miss out on some interesting information! I need to read every single line just in case :p

Ok then, starting with The Art of Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney right now. I'm in the mood to replay those games so probably a good one to read next.

art-of-phoenix-wright-ace-attorney.jpg

• Like 1

Monster Crown looks like a pretty fun GB/GBA era Pokémon-inspired game, but with some key mechanics that many Pokémon fans have wanted to see for a long time (such as cross-breeding), and it’s already met it’s baseline goal. 

Seems like it could be one to keep an eye on. Currently in development for Android, Linux, Windows, Vita (?!) and Switch.

Edited by Julius Caesar

On 27/03/2018 at 10:40 AM, Happenstance said:

I see Swery's crowdfunded game is making a return, this time on Kickstarter and with a lower asking price. I may actually back it this time.

https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2018-03-26-whats-changed-in-swerys-second-attempt-to-crowdfund-the-good-life

I just backed it last-minute.. Only a few hours left.

I just selected a low tier for now, I'll up my tier to something physical when the backerkit is up.

It has achieved its goal at this point. Still some time left to achieve the Switch release stretch goal! :D

Kickstarter page:

Edited by Sméagol