NEurope
Hero-of-Time

Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate: The Official Thread For The Ultimate Game

If he did you are never getting it back. :D

*continues to watch Masterchef and wait for post*

I hear ya. Btw, is that the normal Masterchef or is that Masterchef Australia?

Your next challenge on Master Chef will be to cook the perfect Monster Burger...

Arigatou Gozaimasu Mr. Postman.

20130321_120528.jpg

After putting in the cart, I noticed this kid on the back of the MH3U Logo... Who is she?

20130321_120705.jpg

20130321_120711.jpg

Anyone tried the table thing then?

StarTrekFacePalm.gif

I'm on a real forgetful streak at the moment.

So mine will be coming tomorrow and I fully intend to be playing with you guys this weekend. Sound good?

Edited by Hamishmash

Anyone tried the table thing then?

Haha, I was just about to say that they've probably fallen into a Monster Hunter -induced trance by now, they can hardly remember their names let alone something else in their current state : D

Haha, I was just about to say that they've probably fallen into a Monster Hunter -induced trance by now, they can hardly remember their names let alone something else in their current state : D

:laughing:

Thinking about not bothering now, better to not worry about it I say.

:laughing:

Thinking about not bothering now, better to not worry about it I say.

Agreed, I shall let the Monster Hunter Gods decide my fate, and deal with it from there!! :)

Ya, I didn't bother doing the table thing.

I've just got to the point where the fishing boats are available though. Hmm... To check Table, or not to check table? That is the question. :heh:

Anyway, I've already noticed a few little changes from Tri:

• You no longer need to buy your first armour set.
  • It's now impossible to kill Kelbi, you stun them every time. :hehe:
  • You don't need to choose which/how many items to deliver on a gathering quest. (not sure if that was also like that on Tri actually, but I don't think it was :hmm:)
  • Facial features on the character customisation are now different depending on which face type you choose.

Jumped straight online. Upgraded my katana to the Iron Gospel and then kicked the bears butt during a gathering quest.

MH IS BACK BABY!!!!

Edited by Hero-of-Time

Ya, I didn't bother doing the table thing.

I've just got to the point where the fishing boats are available though. Hmm... To check Table, or not to check table? That is the question. :heh:

Anyway, I've already noticed a few little changes from Tri:

• You no longer need to buy your first armour set.
  • It's now impossible to kill Kelbi, you stun them every time. :hehe:
  • You don't need to choose which/how many items to deliver on a gathering quest. (not sure if that was also like that on Tri actually, but I don't think it was :hmm:)
  • Facial features on the character customisation are now different depending on which face type you choose.

I don't like that... I liked killing them [/Evil Mokong]

Aww, the 3DS data transfer app isn't out till tomorrow. I'm not gonna really be able to try out the Wii U version till tomorrow now :(

Saw the digital version is only £39.99, is that true? That's pretty much the same as buying it online.

Augh, resisting a Wii U just got a LOT harder. Someone take my credit card away, quick.

Which Weapons are available from the start?

I remember on Tri some like the Switchaxe and Longswords had to be unlocked after certain points... is it the same here?

Also DAMN YOU ALL having the game now.

I was in GameStop today to trade in some games against both versions of this (got an extra 25% for trading in to put on a pre-order... wouldn't have counted if I waited till tomorrow), traded Black Ops 2 WiiU, Street Fighter 4 3D and Ridge Racer 3DS, 55 euro total (38 of which was BLOPS2).

So that left me with just 20 euro left across both versions so paid that off. So now have both versions fully paid off. Just need to go in and collect them tomorrow.

Hoping to head in round 9.30, should be home then round 10am. Depending on how "good" my son is, hopefully he'll be content to just sit down be quite and watch me play, I might do a small bit offline first, give my son his lunch round 11.30, hopefully he'll take his afternoon nap then which should give me a few free hours to play online :D

Just checked the 3DS eShop too and the "Data Transfer Program" is up there now, but not available to download till tomorrow.

It is oddly on the Wii U eShop too, you can "View Details" of it but says "not available on Wii U eShop".... the packet relay tools is there too but like the Data Transfer program on 3DS not available to d/l till tomorrow.... not that I would need that of course.

Jumped straight online. Upgraded my katana to the Iron Gospel and then kicked the bears butt during a gathering quest.

MH IS BACK BABY!!!!

You need to change your "title" :wink:

Augh, resisting a Wii U just got a LOT harder. Someone take my credit card away, quick.

U no resist, u give in. Tis b Monster Hunter, tis b life.

Upgraded my katana to the Iron Gospel

That's the Long Sword right? I picked that too, it's nice weapon!

Saw the digital version is only £39.99, is that true? That's pretty much the same as buying it online.

3DS or Wii U? if it's the Wii U then it is indeed the same price.

3DS or Wii U? if it's the Wii U then it is indeed the same price.

Oh, it was the price for the 3DS version. Never mind. Off to get my eyes checked. :P

Think ill wait till early april and see if my cash situation improves. Heartbreaking not being able to play this with you guys. :(

I just got home and found both games waiting, cant really do much right now but im installing the update and setting up my character, will play tonight and transfer to my 3DS tomorrow when im due to travel to visit a sick relative. Kinda wish the tool was up today though... Love the new intros...so damn sharp in 1080!

Really wish I had a Wii U right now. This was originally the game I said that would cause me to pick one up but so can't afford it right now :( Missed out on all the online action first time around with the Wii game (although that's because my Wii broke so I lost all my save data and couldn't be bothered slugging through it again to get back where I was) and looks like I'll miss out this time again.

Enjoy it people. Wish I could be playing alongside (I miss the days of taking down Barrioth or whatever it was called with my long sword) but oh well. Maybe if I'm lucky, I'll be able to pick up a Wii U at xmas :santa:

Ah screw it, im just going to have a quick shot and hope i dont get a cursed table lol, smile kindly on me lady luck ^_^