NEurope
Hero-of-Time

Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate: The Official Thread For The Ultimate Game

:( Still not been shipped from zavvi so no early order. Need for speed was shipped Monday and still not here so doubt ill even get it for the weekend :(

Sccccccccrap that. Just got an email. Sent. Lets hope they actually sent it this morning and ill get tomorrow... Even though filming til late. So actually, Friday will probably be best!

GAME have emailed a confirmation of despatch. :grin:

Hopefully the T-shirt will be include since I pre-ordered the Double Pack.

Looking forward to the long weekend!

My 12 days holiday from work started today. I wanted to have a long lie in but was up at 6am thinking about this game. I clearly have issues...

Last day at work before my long weekend starts, cant wait to get home as i know both my Monster Hunter games will be laying on the floor in front of the door waiting for me. Totally forgot to get a circlepad pro and the only versions they have in store at the moment are the XL ones and i still only have the small 3ds, ill need to hit the shops on the way home...

If anyone is playing online tonight ill be after 9pm as its unfortunatley the day we do the weekly shopping, looking forward to getting this kicked off ^_^

Can I just encourage everyone who has this game on the way and will be playing online to post their NNID in the Monster Hunter Online Thread.

Can I just encourage everyone who has this game on the way and will be playing online to post their NNID in the Monster Hunter Online Thread.

Done :)

COME ON POSTIE! STEP ON IT!!!

Still no confirmation of shipping. Goddamnit...

My 12 days holiday from work started today. I wanted to have a long lie in but was up at 6am thinking about this game. I clearly have issues...

Haha, I kept waking up throughout the early morning too. Been a bit jittery ever since the demo came out, and now it has turned into a nerve-racking anticipation of watching the clock trudge away like a dying, one-legged rhenoplos. God, this is painful...haven't been this excited about a game since Super Mario Kart in 1993... o_O

Done :)

COME ON POSTIE! STEP ON IT!!!

Tell me about it! My post doesn't arrive till around half 1 so I'm sat twiddling my thumbs till then. :(

Tell me about it! My post doesn't arrive till around half 1 so I'm sat twiddling my thumbs till then. :(

I would say I should avoid this thread later today but I doubt you'll have time to be posting here when you get it anyway :p

And the copy has left the store. The gods themselves are transporting it to mah locale, they better make it in one day : D

Went by GAME to check if they have the 3DS XL CPP in stock. I asked someone instore and they replied with:

"Oh... god, that's the 2nd Stick thing for Metal Gear. We haven't had that in ages"

So yeah, ShopTo it is.

Last day at work before my long weekend starts, cant wait to get home as i know both my Monster Hunter games will be laying on the floor in front of the door waiting for me. Totally forgot to get a circlepad pro and the only versions they have in store at the moment are the XL ones and i still only have the small 3ds, ill need to hit the shops on the way home...

If anyone is playing online tonight ill be after 9pm as its unfortunatley the day we do the weekly shopping, looking forward to getting this kicked off ^_^

I'll sell you my normal pro if you want?!

RedShell is the first! (apart from SCG).

What on earth is my Postman doing?! Did he stop and play my copy?

RedShell is the first! (apart from SCG).

What on earth is my Postman doing?! Did he stop and play my copy?

If he did you are never getting it back. :D

*continues to watch Masterchef and wait for post*

I hear ya. Btw, is that the normal Masterchef or is that Masterchef Australia?

I hear ya. Btw, is that the normal Masterchef or is that Masterchef Australia?

The normal one. Its the amatuer edition thats running on BBC at the moment. I missed last nights episode so i'm watching it on the iPlayer.

Somebody needs to set a Great Jaggi loose on the posties to make them run faster...

Somebody needs to set a Great Jaggi loose on the posties to make them run faster...

I would send Jho just to make a point!

Installing Update...

Another 5 minutes! :o

I thought all this update added was USB Keyboard support! :blank: Feels like it's downloading/installing the entire game. :laughing:

DONE. Woo! :yay:

My plan of action:

Monster Hunter for the 3DS most of the day, then when I come back later in the evening it'll be late night Monster hunting on the Wii U from 10:00pm and beyond!