NEurope
Hero-of-Time

Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate: The Official Thread For The Ultimate Game

Yeah, ordered this and need for speed with zavvi, need for speed was dispatched yesterday, and nothing on this!

With zavvis record I'm getting a bit worried about having this for friday... Better do, took the day off work :)

Tell me about it. My Gears of War has started processing yet MH hasn't budged. :(

Likewise. If it hasn't been processed by tonight then chances are we'll get the game on Thursday/Friday.

Shopto seem to like starting processing preorders around 5pm/6pm so should start tonight and ship tomorrow.

That's my WiiU order being processed now, nothing on the 3DS just yet! Going to be a grueling wait!

OHHH YEAH! It's starting!

Here's hoping that they ship tonight! (Though I suspect that they'll ship tomorrow instead)

Only the Wii U Version for me though, the 3DS one is yet to be processed.

Only the Wii U Version for me though, the 3DS one is yet to be processed.

Same here. They're probably taking care of all of the Wii U pre-orders first and then doing the 3DS version afterwards, with both shipping tomorrow.

And that's my 3DS version processing now too! While i'm fully expecting this to arrive on Thursday, knowing it's being processed and need to wait less than 48 hours is going to be horrid! It's like the combination of all the waiting condensed all over in the space of 2 days! Probably gonna feel that way too :heh:

Mine is processing too... Excellent.. everything is going to plan.

Arrive in post Thursday, come home from work, make my tea then play it all night.

Then the four day weekend of Monster Hunting begins.

Edit: Forgot to include, stop for an hour to play in the Mario Kart League.

Just got my receipt for the 3DS version too.

Now all that's left is to wait for those two packages to arrive tomorrow!

Yeah! Both of my games are paid for and on their way, cant wait until they arrive! Im going to grind the hell out of this game over my long weekend ^_^

I was hoping there'd be some form of local co-op in this without having to buy the 3DS version as well, but from what I gather there isn't.

It's a terrible time to be broke (after a slew of birthday present buying)! Don't think I'll be able to afford this, NFS, Lego or Luigi for a good few weeks :weep:

I bought the 3DS version and by the sounds of their text ShopTo will have it to me by today. Should be fun, with it being on a handheld I'll be more willing to put time into it because it's more pick up and play.

I got 4 text messages and 4 emails telling me that they've been dispatched... they know it's a very important game.

I just hope the mailman doesn't deliver it like this:

russian_postman.gif

EDIT: No Monster Hunter for me today, postman only delivered letters. No packages at all. Tomorrow it is then.

Edited by -Dem0-
Automerged Doublepost

My theHut order says payment pending even tho i pre paid for it over a week ago,

so tried to phone them and they never answer the phone , tried emailing no reply. I have had to order from shopto and was shipped witha photo of the package within 5 mins, thats service for you

Has anyone ever had problems with the hut or zavvi with a paypal payment being stuck as pending ?