lee_thumb.jpg

_-Naruto-Powerful-Shippuden-3DS-_.jpg

Naruto-Powerful-Shippuden_2013_01-21-13_018.jpg

naruto-powerful-shippuden-10.jpg

Trailer

Review:

"Naruto: Powerful Shippuden is a breath of fresh air for both longtime fans of the show and brawlers in general. It’s as interesting outside of its missions as in them, with unique experience-point investing and gambling mechanics that future games in this genre should look to for inspiration. And, in adapting the wacky Rock Lee spin-off instead of the core series itself, it finds a unique, previously untapped appeal, as these characters are often at their best when they focus on simple brawling." 8.0

IGN:http://uk.ign.com/articles/2013/03/08/naruto-powerful-shippuden-review

Edited by -Dem0-

good review..

better then I thought it would be as the demo they put out sucks!

Anyone else tried the demo yet?

From the reviews & impressions I've read, one of the best aspects of this game is its humour. Although having said that, the demo can't bring it out simply due to its length, but I still found it to be fun.

A definite purchase for me sometime down the line.

Siliconera Review:

"I am really pleased with Naruto Powerful Shippuden. So much so that I’d say it’s the first Naruto game I’d actively recommend to friends who aren’t interested in the series, or even in anime in general. It’s a happy game that you can play in extended sessions or small bursts and I will never tire of these characters exaggerated statures and adorable proportions. It’s is definitely the funniest 3DS game I’ve ever played.

Read more at http://www.siliconera.com/2013/03/16/naruto-powerful-shippuden-the-most-fun-ive-ever-had-with-naruto-and-lee/#jijDYRPqw3X73Aq6.99"

http://www.siliconera.com/2013/03/16/naruto-powerful-shippuden-the-most-fun-ive-ever-had-with-naruto-and-lee/

Anyone else tried the demo yet?
I tried it.

Don't really know anything about Naruto or the characters, but I could instantly tell the game's strong point was in it's humour. :hehe:

The Sexy Ninja move was particularly amusing. :laughing:

Don't think the gameplay is compelling enough for me to get the full game though, perhaps if I spotted it on the cheap though. :smile:

The sprites in this game are adorable. Definitely enjoyed the demo and I absolutely loathe Naruto Shippuden.

As was said above, this is more of a £20 purchase. Don't think I'd get much out of it for full retail price.

Sign in to follow this