NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
-Dem0-

Disney Magic Castle: My Happy Life

07-disney-magic-castle-my-happy-life-2.jpg

"Namco Bandai announced a new Disney Nintendo 3DS game the Disney Magic Castle My Happy Life!

The game release on 11th of July in Japan! Limited Edition comes with special designed 3DS LL!

Namco Bandai together with Disney Japan annunced the new Mickey and his friends game the Disney Magic Castle My Happy Life.

The game going to release on 11th of July, 2013 in Japan on Nintendo 3DS! The price going to be 5490 Yen (with tax)! This is the price for the normal box and the download version also! The Limited Edition version's price will be 24 830 Yen but the pack includes a special designed basic white Disney Magic Castle My Happy Life Nintendo 3DS LL!

In the new Disney Magic Castle My Happy Life we can play with our Mii character and we will meet all the Disney character.

More than 80 Disney characters going to appears in the game and with 1000 different items!

After the pictures you can watch the first promotion video!"

Limited Edition 3DS XL

07-disney-magic-castle-my-happy-life-7.jpg

First Official Trailer

http://www.senpaigamer.com/nintendo-3ds/disney-magic-castle-my-happy-life-release-11th-july-japan-3ds-special-designed-3ds-ll

Definitely gave me an Animal Crossing/Fantasy Life feel, although with Disney characters. The game itself looks quite nice.

Edited by -Dem0-

Sign in to follow this