NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
DiemetriX

Nine Dragons on 360

They could at least upgrade the graphics, I'm getting annoyed with the amount of third parties not using even half of the 360's power.

They could at least upgrade the graphics, I'm getting annoyed with the amount of third parties not using even half of the 360's power.

yeah, they need to stop concentrating on everything else and make sure the graphics photorealistic

Do we even know how powerful the Xbox 360 is just yet?

Powerful enough to render those graphics obsolete, for sure.

i hope u guys realise it is an mmorpg, those genres never have superb graphics, you arent gonna get them.

I dunno, Ragnarok 2 is looking sweet, in it's cel-shadey goodness.

indeed, which brings me up to my next point,

every major mmorpg has either those kind of graphics, or an art style such as WoW. because there is no point in making sophisticated lighting in mmorpgs, they use an art style to set them apart. to much graphics = lag, simple as.

the world streams into the ram, ram gets full, lag. everyone has had it on pc at some point,.

i have to say that both guild wars, WoW etc etc look better thn that and the xbox360 is mor powerful than any normal pc around right now. So I dont think that power is an excuse....those graphics suck for xbox360 regardless of the fact that its online. end of

Sign in to follow this