Vote Count (as it stands)

DuD - Sheikah, Rummy (2)

Magnus Peterson - Magnus Peterson (1)

Yvonne - Yvonne (1)

Cube - Cube (2)

Majority is 6 (11 players)

Think thats upto date

Wait, what?

After a quick check, I seemed to have missed that part of my role. Too busy working out the rest of it.

Anyway, Remove vote.

Wait wait wait, what! What indeed! So Peeps, you're saying Cube passed you info on...yourself. You're also saying you have a double vote, and apparently CUBE has a double vote, but is not aware of it?

Is that what everyone here is saying? Really?

Because tbh I still think DuD is well proper g maff scumnag, and I'd really like us all to vote for him even though it's only day 2.

@The Peeps, vote for me(or you, or someone who hasn't been).

Wait, what?

After a quick check, I seemed to have missed that part of my role. Too busy working out the rest of it.

Anyway, Remove vote.

Missed this missing by Cube whilst he was missing it and I was posting my post whilst I posted.

Maybe I'm not sure about voting for DuD now.

Though I kinda still want to.

Wait wait wait, what! What indeed! So Peeps, you're saying Cube passed you info on...yourself.

The information wasn't on The Peeps. Unless I was unknowingly redirected (my PM specifically said my targets' names).

So. We have two double voters. You, Cube, were unreachable last night according to some? You claim to have targetted Peeps, and given him information on a power protector(after he revealed the message himself); though Peeps claims to be such now. You claim now that you didn't target him/give him information on himself though, unless you were re-directed, but you don't think this the case as your PM specifically gave targets names. Yet if you weren't reachable then you weren't re-directed either.

So who's the suspect? You or The Peeps? We definitely need more info from/by all the quiet folks. I can safely say I was unrelated to anybody question herein so far, I won't say anything more for now. I'll give an absolute full reveal by day 5 assuming I'm still alive; if I'm not well you'll know why when I die.

I was unreachable because The Peeps targeted me. My information seemingly describes another power protector (an asari).

Cube gave me information on someone and guessed from the information that they are a power protector.

The message said: The Asari has the power to reflect those who come nearby

It doesn't strike me as a power protecter but rather a redirector of sorts. It could be that this person is mafia and Cube is trying to protect them by making the power seem more innocent.

I would rather see Cube lynched than DuD today seeing as coming out with what I have will likely get me killed tonight, so I would like to at least follow through with my own information.

I highly doubt there would be two town double voters.

Vote: Cube

Yeah Cube was only untargetable due to my protection.

I don't quite understand your logic. I must be mafia because I've potentially made an unknown person's possible power seem slightly more innocent?

And on top of that, I chose a common role that someone is likely to have - which would just make the person look more suspicious.

Vote: Rummy

for single vote proof and because I don't like him.

didn't see this page.. joke seems out of place now.

Although we have no proof Peeps is town..

Changevote: Cube

I hope this turns out well for you seeing as its him vs you.

No, you're mafia because you have a double vote.

Except I'm clearly not. Why would a mafia information gatherer give their information to a townie?

Game starts with 12 players.

7 (day1 no lynch) have single votes.

1 more (Rummy) has single vote.

Dohnut (known town) had a single vote.

@Aqui1a is the only unknown entity.

So I'd say it doesn't take much to say Cube, Peeps or Aqui1a are mafia.. We know you and Peeps have double votes, making you 2 the prime suspects.

Aqui1a also was untargetable last night though, so I want a vote from him to prove he doesn't have a double.

I saw Peeps and Cube together last night which would fit Cube passing Peeps info. Got no info though about why he might have been untargetable.

Who is your character? And how exactly do you perform your tracking role?

Just wondering, as your claim could be quite easily made up. If one of Peeps / Cube is Mafia, it figures that a Mafioso could claim tracker and paste the outcome of some known Mafia activity.

This is getting all too meta for me(despite my own arguments being so). I don't know what to do. Also, regarding the message Peeps, I never took that as a power protector when you posted it; I thought more of a power reflector as it quite literally sort of says(the target finds out what the person does and does it back).

I want to be all proactive and shiz this game, but I'll stick with ol' Dudders for now because I'm too lazy to think too hard right now.

(also when I said I didn't like you I didn't mean literally, I meant just here, in this game)

@Jon Dedede I'd really like to know you'r character's name. It's important.

I kind of figured that out would have been very out of character otherwise.

I still don't believe your voting me when my post up the page explains that one of cube, peeps or Aqui1a is 100% mafia? and your saying your too lazy to follow it up but want to vote me based on your opinionon how I should have played my role rather than hard fact?!

By any chance is one of those 3 a team mate of yours? explains why your too lazy to look at fact, but all to eager to jump on nothing!

Incase you missed it..

there are 9 known single votes in a game of 12 characters.

there are 2 confirmed double voters (cube, peeps)

there is one unknown voter (aqui1a)

If Aqui1a has a single vote, cube and peeps cannot be on the same team.

If aqui1a has a double vote, maybe the mafia has one double vote, and we have 2.

Just waiting on Aqui1a to show what his votes worth.

As he doesn't seem to want to say much about himself (he's been in and out of the thread), @Jon Dedede is the one the message "The Asari has the power to reflect those who come nearby" is referring to.

Although he claims to be a tracker.

Dunno why you're just asking after Aqui1a, I haven't voted yet either, and I don't get how that makes him mafia?? I seriously doubt that there would be two town doubles, in a game with so few people it would put a lot of power into the hands of two people, seeing that majority is only six. As it is, I reckon there are three mafia, one with a double, giving the town a possible nine votes to use at this stage, and the mafia four votes.

Anyway, just to prove my single vote Vote: no lynch.

I kind of figured that out would have been very out of character otherwise.

I still don't believe your voting me when my post up the page explains that one of cube, peeps or Aqui1a is 100% mafia? and your saying your too lazy to follow it up but want to vote me based on your opinionon how I should have played my role rather than hard fact?!

By any chance is one of those 3 a team mate of yours? explains why your too lazy to look at fact, but all to eager to jump on nothing!

Incase you missed it..

there are 9 known single votes in a game of 12 characters.

there are 2 confirmed double voters (cube, peeps)

there is one unknown voter (aqui1a)

If Aqui1a has a single vote, cube and peeps cannot be on the same team.

If aqui1a has a double vote, maybe the mafia has one double vote, and we have 2.

Just waiting on Aqui1a to show what his votes worth.

Hard facts? There is little hard fact in it. Have we evidenced Peeps's's's's's double vote yet? Not that I've seen. Also I was to lazy to think to hard as it was 4am and I'd just woken up for no good reason.

I still have my suspicions, they're you Cube and Peeps until I see further confirmation. Nothing about what Cube is saying is adding up though. I'll Vote:Cube for now, and lynch Peeps if he turns up town.

(there is the possibility there are two town double voters given the small numbers and potential number of mafia, it might be a balancing thing...though it equally goes the other way)