NEurope
Beast

TheDarrendoShow

Yeah, I've decided to have a crack at this YouTube thing and uploaded a video. It's just a welcome video but hopefully, I shall be uploading some more.

CLICK HERE FOR NEW VIDEOS!

Edited by Animal

Cool. :) Will watch.

Your video played with captions on amused me. :p

According to that you talk about the "Fashion Industry Crisis" which probably "explains how you November yourself." ;)

Anyway we all know you are doing this "finacially to make another child."

:grin:

That was a really nice opening vid! :) I liked the segment with the debate and the horse meat joke. :heh: You have a nice presence, so I'll definitely be looking forward to more stuff from you. :) Kinda makes me miss vlogging myself a bit. :heh:

I've edited it now. For some reason, it chopped off mid-sentence. I dunno. The link's there now. Prepare for epic shitness! haha :p

Still doing good! :) I'm looking forward to see what topics you come up with - that's what I found so bloody difficult about vlogging. :heh:

What lies beyond the darkened curtain AnimalDazz64?

:)

It is....a window!!! :o:o:o:o:o

Nah, I tried recording with the curtains open and you can't see anything so I close them and for some reason, it's miles better.

For those who are still interested in my videos, my next one is: Do Nice Guys REALLY Finish Last?

I don't think it's going to be good though, it's almost 15 minutes long! ¬_¬

PLEASE SUBSCRIBE TO MY NEW CHANNEL!!!

Okay so I've had a bit of a hiccup with YouTube because they're being weird. First they removed my "Nice guys" video and then got messaged about me not following guidelines or something. Then another video got removed and I can't get back into my account but it seems that someone has removed the channel altogether. Luckily, it was just the start of me making the channel, I'd have been more pissed if I did more on there.

Anyway, this is my new channel and I've had to remake my introduction video so I decided to knock two birds with one stone by making my introduction and 'first video' idea together. I've uploaded it and here it is but be warned, you've seen it all before anyway.

Hello viewers and welcome to my channel!

This is my first ever video on YouTube. Very excited and very nervous at the same time so go easy on me! I'm looking forward to making videos!

Thank you! See you all soon and if you want to see any more, don't forget to subscribe!

Take care!

Edited by Animal

That is very odd. They give you any reason why they locked your channel or removed the vid?

EDIT:

Just wondering, what is "behind the camera"? Like is it a blank wall or something you don't want shown on camera?

Just with the window behind ya, have you tried opening the curtins and facing the camera the other way so the window light becomes your lighting?

Might help improve the pic a bit if your not able to get a new camera at the moment.

Any of my video blogs my lighting set up is just an open window (and hoping for good weather)

My video got removed and I went to my inbox and it said it had an offensive complaint from it (which I think I know who it could be) and then I couldn't get into my channel whatsoever because someone changed the password (that's my guess because I DEFINITELY know the password to that channel). I later found that my channel was removed (no doubt to whoever jacked my account).

Anyway, I'm two steps ahead this time as I've put my extremely hard password on which nobody would get unless they were some kind of genius AND I've linked my mobile number to it and verified my account. So hopefully, that should give me enough protection (LOL).

I just need to point out that @ReZourceman has made such an awesome intro for me and I can't wait to use it on my next video! It's amazing!

For my second video, I'm going to be giving my reaction and my review to ReZourceman's legendary web series, Comedy Rainbow. This is my true reaction, I am not acting or anything, this is my first ever time watching it and I have not heard anything else about the video itself. I'm watching Episode 31 and you can find said episode as well as the other episodes by clicking here: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=...

Subscribe if you want to see more videos from me, Like if you like and Favourite if you REAAAALLY liked it.

Thanks guys. Also, expect a little surprise web series of my own that will (I highly doubt) "obsess you, possess you and stay with you forever" *hint hint* ;)

Edited by Animal

I HAVE NOT STARTED TO READ THE BOOK JUST YET! THIS IS JUST AN INTRODUCTION TO THE SERIES!

Hey peoples,

So I have decided to share with you something I'd NEVER thought I would read: Fifty Shades of Grey. I started to read this basically because me and a friend of mine made a deal: If she read The Hunger Games trilogy, I'd read Fifty Shades. I accepted and she did read it so this is me keeping my promise only I thought it'd be more fun sharing my reactions and my thoughts with you guys.

This is only the introduction to the series, I'm not actually reading the book yet. I've read the back cover but that's it. Mostly it's just me telling you why I'm reading it and answering a couple of questions you guys might have to ask.

I look forward to sharing my reaction and to...*ahem*...reading this...haha. The things I do for you lot! I just hope you all realise the sacrifice I'm making and the amount of money I'm saving for you lot! LOL!

Here are the links to the people responsible for the awesome kick-ass rock version of S&M. Subscribe and support, they're awesome:

Spydah: http://www.youtube.com/user/spydah77

Ayo: http://www.youtube.com/user/DarkAyO666

A massive thank you to both of them for letting me use their song as my theme song for this segment!

Thank you guys and enjoy the video and the rest of the series!

This is my new web series, Fifty Shades of Darrendo, where I basically read all of Fifty Shades of Grey and give out my reaction and review as I go along. I've not seen anyone on YouTube actually do this and my friend told me about it and I thought I'd go for it.

Please subscribe if you like what you see! :D

Edited by Animal

Hey, if you guys have any suggestions for me on videos to do, I would be grateful! :D

Edited by Animal

I did post this here around 11am but I accidentally edited my last post, haha. Anyway, here's me doing the Harlem Shake.

Hey viewers,

You know I love you, right? And it's because I love you that I decided to do the Harlem Shake for you guys! I really hope you enjoy it!

Subscribe to my channel to see more videos from me!

Thank you!

Edited by Animal

Hello guys, I've FINALLY made my Fifty Shades chapter video. I'm going to be including chapters so you can skip to whatever page you want. The reason why it's 40-odd minutes is because I've asked a few people whether they wanted me to edit the video to make it shorter or to read the whole chapter and they wanted me to read it all because they wanted to see if I really did it and not skipped anything. Anyway, that's exactly what I've done but I need to add chapters.

I'LL BE INCLUDING TIME CHAPTERS IN THIS SOON!

====

Hello dudes and dudettes,

Finally, I've uploaded my first episode of Fifty Shades of Darrendo where my Brummie self will be reading the whole Fifty Shades of Grey book. After asking some people, they have told me that they would love to see me read the whole chapter through without editing it so that's what I've done!

I've read the first chapter and the only thing I can actually say is "....wow....", haha. Chapter 2 will be uploaded soon! If you like, please like. If you really liked it, please favourite. If you want to see more, please subscribe!

Here are the links to the people responsible for the awesome kick-ass rock version of S&M. Subscribe and support, they're awesome:

Spydah: http://www.youtube.com/user/spydah77

Ayo: http://www.youtube.com/user/DarkAyO666

I hope you enjoy and I hope I save people some time and money by me reading this, haha. More videos to come soon!

Also, @ReZourceman, I've done a Comedy Rainbow video for you and I'll be uploading that soon too! :D

Edited by Animal

FFS, bloody YouTube hasn't been telling me your videos are uploading. About to watch them all now.

Yay! Thanks! x)

Here's the reaction and review as promised! :)

Howdy dudes and dudettes,

Two videos in one day, how lucky are you(!) haha. Here is another reaction-and-review video for Comedy Rainbow made by ReZourceman! Check it out when you have the chance at http://www.youtube.com/user/ReZourceman

Thanks guys

Edited by Animal

Howdy dudes and dudettes,

I really had to make a video response (my first ever video response!) to RitchandFamous who made a video about a week or two ago called "Heterophobia and the Plight of the Straight Cis White Man)" (link here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zr1KOG...) and I really wanted to talk about it so I decided to make a video. Warning: I do go on quite a bit but even if it makes someone think for even one split second, I've achieved what I wanted to do. To make people think twice.

If, by any chance, RitchandFamous is reading this, I just wanted to say that I don't want you to take any offence in what I said in my video as I didn't mean it to be offensive, I just wanted you to see it from the point of view of a straight man who fully supports equality. I really hope you don't take any offense in what I say!

Thank you all for watching and I hope I've made some people think, even if it's for one second. Hating on anybody is bad, it's a terrible thing to do. You shouldn't hate somebody because of the colour of their skin or their sexuality or whatever, it's the personality that makes the person.

I made my first ever video response to RitchandFamous.

I also have my first hater-stalker. I uploaded my video no less than 3 minutes and I had a dislike. This isn't the first time it's happened either. This has happened for the last four videos. Something weird is going on...bit scared that I have someone who just actually dislikes my video. I think they just need to be loved! :p

Edited by Animal

I also have my first hater-stalker. I uploaded my video no less than 3 minutes and I had a dislike. This isn't the first time it's happened either. This has happened for the last four videos.

Sorry, man. I didn't think you'd take it so personally.