NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
CoolFunkMan

A new site: Work in Progress

You may have noticed my sig recently, teasing something called 'Work in Progress' and you may have been wondering what it's all about. Well, wonder no more, because it's here! A site dedicated to gaming, movies and music.

Point your browsers to http://wiphq.co.uk

My friends and I started a while ago, but we ran out of steam, and put everything on hold for a while. However, we decided to concentrate on it once again, and we now even have our own proper site!

If you wish to visit us, it'd be great to see feedback on the site, and our content. We've got a lot planned, so stay tuned! :)

[Note to mods: Sorry if this is against the rules in any way. If so, feel free to lock the thread.]

Obviously it's early days/bare bones at the moment but I would say that the the header goes from texture, to black, to texture, to gradient, to texture. It's all a bit much.

Good luck with it though :)

A good idea, but it is in bad need of a good spell-check. I saw five or six bad spelling errors in just one page!

Otherwise, it looks really good!

Thanks for the feedback. :)

I've talked to my mate, who actually sorts out the site layout, and he should have sorted the spelling errors now. As for the look, it's part of the limitations of Joomla. I suggested we use something else, but he was insistent on it. To be honest, it isn't a terrible editor, it's just going to take some getting used to. It'll definitely evolve over time though, stay tuned for more folks! :)

Sign in to follow this