NEurope
liger05

Mighty Switch Force 2

The sequel is on the way!

https://twitter.com/NintenDaan

Mighty Switch Force 2 (3DS) just got announced on the Sup Holmes (@TronKnotts) stream. Coming in a few months Thank you, @WayForwardTech :D

https://twitter.com/WayForwardTech

WayForward ‏@WayForwardTech

. @IvanDashSmith just spilled the beans on Sup Holmes, Mighty Switch Force 2 is on its way! Should see more on this in the coming weeks. :)

Edited by Grazza

Bought!

No, really, I wonder if it'll be a similar formula but with different blocks? I always classified the three types of block in the original as "standard", "reactions" and "puzzle", because that's what they were designed to test, respectively (the last two, I mean). I would actually prefer a more Metroid-like game, but I don't want to get ahead of myself here.

Either way, I'm loading up my 3DS with more points.

Bit disappointed that they're doing a straight sequel to MSF, rather than doing a new "Mighty" game with the same puzzle style gameplay.

That being said, MSF is good stuff so I'm looking forward to the sequel :)

Maybe she'll be a stripper this time, tasked with capturing her stripper colleagues, who are skipping out on work.

It'd be awesome if they made a HD version alongside this and released it at the same time on Wii U, but either way, I'm happy for a sequel :D

I adore this game, I did everything there is to do on the 3ds version and I'm currently doing the same on the absolutely glorious wii u version. A sequel is great news, I don't mind the level structure, but I also wouldn't mind using the mechanics to create a proper platformed rather than time trials levels. Either way I'll likely get it.

And like Josh, I wish it was coming to wii u too, but either way I'm happy!

Hope this makes its way to WiiU, i loved the original game, still need to finish it up.

Ah, right, so "change of job" = firefighter. Seems like the gameplay might be similar, but it'll be rescuing rather than capturing.

I'm interested, but this would be a certain buy if it was coming to Wii U rather than 3DS. MSF: HyperDrive Edition was an absolute blast to play.

That can't be a screenshot from the new Mighty Switch Force.

That baby isn't nearly sexy enough.

Here we gooo

Mighty Switch Force 2 Turns You Into A Firefighter

msf2_007_thumb.jpg

There is only one true fire fighting game and that's the God-tier Burning Rangers, do they not know this? It'll be an interesting show down in music though

Edited by Debug Mode

http://www.wayforward.com/msf2

Mighty Switch Force! 2

Patricia Wagon returns to heat things up with a refreshing spray of blaze-battling action/puzzles. This time Officer Wagon and Corporal Gendarmor join Planet Land’s Fire Brigade to prevent Tangent City from burning to the ground. Players will combine their wits and reflexes to rescue the reformed Hooligan Sisters and the lost USBs (Ugly Secret Babies) hidden throughout each level. New puzzle types, weapons, enemies, unlocks, and a truly epic soundtrack bring the sizzle this Spring! Deee-lish!

Publisher: WayForward

Genre: Action, Puzzle

Platform: 3DS eShop

North America, Europe, Australia

Release: Spring 2013

Everybody out!! "Mighty Switch Force! 2" blazes its way to the Nintendo 3DS

Valencia, Calif. - 03/20/2013-- WayForward celebrates 23 years by launching the first sequel in the award-winning Mighty Series! Mighty Switch Force! 2 heads to the Nintendo 3DS eShop this spring, and no blazing inferno is safe!

Patricia Wagon returns to heat things up with a refreshing spray of blaze-battling action/puzzles. This time Officer Wagon and Corporal Gendarmor join Planet Land's Fire Brigade to prevent Tangent City from burning to the ground. Players will combine their wits and reflexes to rescue the reformed Hooligan Sisters and the lost USBs (Ugly Secret Babies) hidden throughout each level. New puzzle types, weapons, enemies, unlocks, and a truly epic soundtrack bring the sizzle this Spring! Deee-lish!

Mighty Switch Force! 2 will be made available in North America, Europe, and Australia. Coming soon!

8575250975_ff1fb05a84_b.jpg

8575250795_6bb639139c_k.jpg

MSF2_1.png

MSF2_2.png

MSF2_3.png

MSF2_4.png

MSF2_5.png

Mmmm Yummy!

I thought the Hooligan in the bottom-left corner was wearing a towel at first.

Ah, it does look really good now. So, it seems to have:

* Standard blocks (phase-in/out)

* Breakable blocks (this time with fireball monsters, rather than bombs)

* Mud blocks that can be washed away

* Fire blocks (I assume you switch these on/off rather than put them out)

Really looking forward to this!

I hope they bring this to Wii U too! I play much more on my TV than I do on portables.

North America on June 13 and Europe on June 27.

EDIT: Should've checked the home page but that was fast, Aaron!

Edited by -Dem0-