NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Domstercool

Perfect Dark Zero - New Shot Scans!

I'm having doubts this will make Launch day you know, it be out in 2005 without a doubt but i reckon we will see it a couple of weeks after launch just before Christmas!

Which is ok, but annoying because Microsoft keep saying it's out at launch. :hmm:

I know the console is out December 2nd (I wanted it in November) but what are the launch games? :confused:

I cant wait to get this, i think i wont like it to start with, as im expecting it to be like first one, but it probably wont be.

And kind of on the topic, anyone pre-ordered the special edition version? its only 5 quid more at GAME, and u can update ur pre-order to special edition aswell, gotta love GAME.

And kind of on the topic, anyone pre-ordered the special edition version? its only 5 quid more at GAME, and u can update ur pre-order to special edition aswell, gotta love GAME.

Yes, I got the email, and thought, fuck it, it's only a fiver.

WOW! Joanna Dark doesn't look like a lesbian anymore. Great looking game too - much improved. :D

whats wrong with looking like a lesbian? I do it all the time!

Im looking forward to this game.. my real excitement for this game died some 4 years ago.. there are so many fps these days

this is looking hot, i hear that you no longer need a credit card to play on the new xbox live, if so, then i shall purchase an xbox 360

i have a feeling its gonna flop big style, dont as me why just a gut feeling i hope it dsnt and its known as one of the best gmaes ever made but i really dont think it will sell.

I can't wait for this. If this is doesn't get put back, it will be sitting in my sisk tray come December 2nd. My only concern (other than gameplay) is how badly will it lag in a 60 player game?

Sign in to follow this