NEurope
Retro_Link

The Witness

I've searched for this 5x4 lift puzzle elsewhere in the bunker but can't find it. Any (vague) clue pls?

There aren't that many puzzles in the bunker, so it shouldn't be that hard to find... I guess it might be hard to recognize because you can't really make out the colors on the elevator puzzle? You have to solve it before you reach the elevator, so it's not hidden or anything.

It's the puzzle that unlocks the blue glass door.

Edited by Magnus

Thanks, found it, stupid me. Weird puzzle, not sure how you were supposed to guess that it was the same as a previous one.

Loving this game for so many reasons. I'm quite near the end now with possibly only one laser left to get. I'm not really broached the mountain at all but I did do the initial puzzle at the top.

Its so nice to have a game that is such a fun cerebral challenge yet is somehow still relaxing. Each time I get stuck stuck, I just go do something else and come back. Every time that I have, I realise that I've been thinking about it wrong. Trust your instincts... if it looks impossible, the way you are doing the puzzle probably is!

I've already had more enjoyment out of it than I paid for. Very happy.

Since it is currently 14.99€ on the PSN store I decided to get it.

Started it and immediately figured out that...

...those "line puzzles" are also - for a lack of better term - present in the surroundings and not only on the pannels.

Probably something everyone figured out very early :D

"Solving" the puzzle at that first gate opened up a way to a house and after exploring I found myself watching a weird VR video.

Sadly I noticed way too late that you can pause the video...it looks like there were a lot of hidden messages/hints for puzzles. I wrote some of them down but not all.

Will most likely get back to that video later.

After the first 20 minutes I'm absolutely loving it. : peace:

Stuck at a panel. It just seems illogical to me.

So far the game has taught me about new mechanics perfectly with increasingly difficult puzzles. But this one...

The panels before combined the new rule I just learned with another one I already knew. However, that one panel takes away a crucial part of what "defines" that new rule.

Tree house. The "sun rule": enclose two suns of the same colour.

The panel I'm at has black and white blocks (separate them) but only one sun...it's against the rules, mate :D

I've been thinking about it a lot but can't figure it out...maybe I need to think outside the box.

Edit: Wow, I'm an idiot. :laughing: Got it while thinking about the puzzle in the shower...

Edited by drahkon

I've started playing this and am really, really enjoying it. There have been plenty of occasions where I've been stuck and then the solution has come a bit later on. Very clever game.

Not a fan of the "Tetris" puzzles, though. :p

• Like 1

Only one puzzle has fully stumped me on this game so far and I'm a bit annoyed by it. Not sure if I want help, just to vent...

Spoiler

It's the last, I think, of the sound/speaker puzzles that start with birds chirping. The last is a mix of 3 sounds that don't repeat the same way, nor do they seem to resemble part of the puzzle. Argh. Maybe my hearing just isn't good enough.

8 hours ago, Shorty said:

Only one puzzle has fully stumped me on this game so far and I'm a bit annoyed by it. Not sure if I want help, just to vent...

Puzzle (Reveal hidden contents)

It's the last, I think, of the sound/speaker puzzles that start with birds chirping. The last is a mix of 3 sounds that don't repeat the same way, nor do they seem to resemble part of the puzzle. Argh. Maybe my hearing just isn't good enough.

I remember these puzzles. They start off ok but then some of the latter ones are just a bit bleeeeeeerugh. If it's the one that I'm thinking of, I had to listen reeeeally hard before I got it.