NEurope
Cube

Drive Club

@Cookyman, I noticed a message saying you had joined the session a minute ago while I was playing the tour mode, so I went to the multiplayer and selected an event, thinking we'd be in the same race, but then I didn't see you in the lobby. :wtf:

It also came up with a message saying that I hadn't unlocked the car being used or something like that, so I just backed out.

Is the online setup on this really confusing/awkward, or am I just thick? :heh:

Apologies, either way.

@Cookyman, I noticed a message saying you had joined the session a minute ago while I was playing the tour mode, so I went to the multiplayer and selected an event, thinking we'd be in the same race, but then I didn't see you in the lobby. :wtf:

It also came up with a message saying that I hadn't unlocked the car being used or something like that, so I just backed out.

Is the online setup on this really confusing/awkward, or am I just thick? :heh:

Apologies, either way.

No apologies needed, its a bit awkward, however if you want to race online with me in the future send me a message or a party invite and I'll jump right in.

I do love the replay feature, certainly makes for better snapshots. Had a few races, did have a shot at a few challenges sent over. Didn't do too well, but hey ho.

Few more pics I've taken:

mlg9J0r.jpg

The last one in that set is from when I somehow managed to do this:

I love how concerned the spectators are. :heh:

Few more pics I've taken:

mlg9J0r.jpg

The last one in that set is from when I somehow managed to do this:

I love how concerned the spectators are. :heh:

giphy.gif

It's annoying you can't have private races with people in your session. I've read it's going to get patched in the future, hopefully.

I think we need to organise an N-E night on this.

By N-E night, it'll be 6 of us against randoms.

I think we need to organise an N-E night on this.

By N-E night, it'll be 6 of us against randoms.

If anybody can, you can! However getting the N-europe PS4 community to play together is a tall order, the only success so far has been Destiny.

18cca15e23d2fe8ddef2a4b973e3e7110574216dda38d767c60c9f938e80e734.jpg

Edited by Cookyman

@Retro_Link, when are you going to hop on the train and get this? Think the photo mode will be right up your street.
Need to pick up a PS4 first! Hopefully it won't be too log and this is definitely something I'll pick up! So many games I'm looking forward to. At least with Zelda not coming out for ages I think I've had the decision made for me as to which console to get next. Can't really justify a Wii I for MK8, Tropical Freeze and I'm not sure what else. If I had the money I'd have snapped up that PS4 Bloodborne bundle. Wasn't sure it was my sort of gem at all not really liking those sort if games outside of Resident Evil, but I've watched some playthroughs/duscussions on Gametrailers and actually I get a Resi vibe off it, and I know I'll like the skill based gameplay. So many great games to get!

If anybody can, you can! However getting the N-europe PS4 community to play together is a tall order, the only success so far has been Destiny.

We had a good run on Fifa as well. :D

I'm up for it, available anytime from 8pm most nights (apart from Wednesday and Thursdays)

Drive Club's photo mode is fantastic.

DOUBLE FUCKING RAINBOWS. I was watching the replay and Ine noticed it. Beautiful. With the lightning, too!

DRIVECLUB_20150316230414.jpg

Here's a variation of the same shot, but with a different filter.

DRIVECLUB_20150316230316.jpg

The next two are just taken using the screen shot button after viewing the replay. Looks so pretty.

DRIVECLUB_20150330131759.jpg

DRIVECLUB_20150330131812.jpg

I took these two using the photo mode. I only managed to capture the images, again, using the replay function. I'm proud of the next one. :D

DRIVECLUB_20150330132114.jpg

DRIVECLUB_20150330132702.jpg

Motorstorm buggy DLC is free on PS Store. But, i think the store is down at the moment.

Been playing more of this with Spotify now in the background. At least once a race I think "Damn, this game looks gorgeous." My only slight issue, is not being able to set a timeline for the weather; it's either set or dynamic. I think the game looks best when it goes from heavy rain to clear skies, the road drying out and all the light, it's wonderful.

Just working my way through the campaign, damn it's meaty. Need to unlock more cars.

I've still really not got the hand of drifting. The back of my car comes out so much.

Been playing more of this with Spotify now in the background. At least once a race I think "Damn, this game looks gorgeous." My only slight issue, is not being able to set a timeline for the weather; it's either set or dynamic. I think the game looks best when it goes from heavy rain to clear skies, the road drying out and all the light, it's wonderful.

Just working my way through the campaign, damn it's meaty. Need to unlock more cars.

I've still really not got the hand of drifting. The back of my car comes out so much.

The inclusion of Spotify has helped the game come alive more. Suddenly the races seem more frantic than they did before.

I like the way that the weather system works because it means that you're not sure what you're going to get. I believe that the developers had said that no two races would ever be the same and so that's why it's the way that it is.

Try doing night time in Norway with the snow falling before it approaches dawn and it clears up. It's really intense as you can't see much of the road at all, especially with the first person perspective. This and The Order 1886 are two of the most beautiful games I've ever seen.

I'm still struggling to win the Pro Trophy, the handling on the super/hyper cars is doing my head in. Can't seem to go more than a few corners at a time without eventually spinning out of control! :shakehead

Wish I could just use a hot hatch for the entire game. :heh:

I had a quick spin in the Motorstorm buggy, boy it's suspension can give some great drifts.

Got the Pro trophy at last: :yay:

Mrbc2qT.jpg

And have also finally accumulated enough stars to attempt the Legend trophy: :hehe:

2yUOT5t.jpg

The "end" is in sight.

I had a quick spin in the Motorstorm buggy, boy it's suspension can give some great drifts.
Yeah, I checked this out the other day, pretty cool. Also realised there was loads more free DLC that I hadn't downloaded, so picked up all that stuff too. :awesome:

How do you guys take screenshots? I uploaded one to Twitter but the quality sucks.

How do you guys take screenshots? I uploaded one to Twitter but the quality sucks.
Just with the share button.

I copy them to USB though, as I'm guessing additional compression is applied when you upload to twitter. :hmm:

Picture looks nice! I do the USB thing like RedShell mentioned above. I think it's the best way. You could upload to Facebook I guess...just USB it and image host it somewhere for free. Takes seconds really.

Edited by Fierce_LiNk