NEurope
Cube

Drive Club

This is looking better and better. The PS4 is missing a great racing game and a fighting game of some sort. (still tempted to double-dip for Injustice, mind)

The reviews will make or break this for me.

This is looking better and better. The PS4 is missing a great racing game and a fighting game of some sort. (still tempted to double-dip for Injustice, mind)

The reviews will make or break this for me.

I scored Injustice dirt cheap on PSN a little while back. Not sure how much it is now but you can also get it pretty cheap boxed.

And yes this game looks amazing. One year into the console life and we are getting quite possibly the best looking game ever.

Bugger the reviews. I assume you have PS+, you can just try it yourself :P

Well, in a moment of madness I just preordered The Driveclub Playstation Plus Edition Full Game Upgrade for £34.99 (you get 3 free DLC cars too) on the Playstation Store and then bought another year of Playstation Plus so I'm now £74.98 lighter! Bugger me sideways!

Well, in a moment of madness I just preordered The Driveclub Playstation Plus Edition Full Game Upgrade for £34.99 (you get 3 free DLC cars too) on the Playstation Store and then bought another year of Playstation Plus so I'm now £74.98 lighter! Bugger me sideways!

What exactly is the Playstation Plus Edition Upgrade for the game?

I've read up on it and it basically seems like this:

- Download the PS+ edition of the game and get one area and a few cars. (a "demo" type version of the game)

- If you like the game, get the PS+ upgrade for £35 digitally

- Dats eet.

Is that really it? If so, 35 is a fucking steal for a brand new game digitally...am I missing one crucial element here?

What exactly is the Playstation Plus Edition Upgrade for the game?

I've read up on it and it basically seems like this:

- Download the PS+ edition of the game and get one area and a few cars. (a "demo" type version of the game)

- If you like the game, get the PS+ upgrade for £35 digitally

- Dats eet.

Is that really it? If so, 35 is a fucking steal for a brand new game digitally...am I missing one crucial element here?

Nope that's it. Pretty good deal eh? I love a good driving game and I can't wait for this one.

For £35, I pre-ordered it without hesitation but didn't they say it would be £42.99?!

Only 16 days to go. Really excited for this.

I hope the overall game is good. Though i played the beta, there were some niggles (no replays from what i could tell as an example and is now a puclic complaint) but looking forward to the other non india tracks. I have no issues on tech side as you can see. The handling is more involved than most arcade racing games(its not mindless, you cant grind sides or bash other cars) , especially coming from any NFS or stuff along those lines.

dcvbzw5.gif

SPLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOGE

Think this might be the first game to visually blow me away since Uncharted 2. Although I thought P.T. was subtly fucking impressive.

Kirby and the Rainbow Course still has the most realistic graphics ever.

Lol jk :p

Looks absolutely astounding. It's another game I won't be able to play right from the release day -.-

Although I thought P.T. was subtly fucking impressive.

Did you know they toned that down to pass it off as "more indie"?

Did you know they toned that down to pass it off as "more indie"?

Maybe the ghost character when she kills you, otherwise it looked amazing.

Maybe the ghost character when she kills you, otherwise it looked amazing.

It did look amazing but yeh they slapped a filter on the entire thing to give it more of an indie look so that people wouldn't realise it was an AAA game in dev.

Everybody is so positive about this game.

Stunning.

Did I tell you that the dashboard is reflected on the front side window? I realized this when watching gameplay at Gamescom.

I was amazed and impressed. The details in this game are awesome.

394.gif

SPLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOGE

Holy crap!

Think this might be the first game to visually blow me away since Uncharted 2. Although I thought P.T. was subtly fucking impressive.

Oh fuck I'm getting a bit of a boner

So that's what everybody thinks of the game - well except this one

In game footage definitely looks WAY worse than those gifs and stuff though showing the graphics.

I know you must be registered blind but maybe this will help persuade you

Oh and this made me giggle.

Edited by Cookyman

So I just pre-ordered the upgrade edition which should of been £34.99 but because CDkeyes is awesome I got £35's worth of PSN money for £29.

Cheesy ad but it works. :heh:

I can't wait for this! : peace: