NEurope
Choze

Killzone Shadow Fall

I don't understand how people get lost or don't know what to do in single player. It's a pretty easy game.

I think there has been a bit of a nanny culture recently with regards to exploration. GPS style markers on maps seem to be pretty common in games these days. Take it away and it can be a bit ZOMG for some. No idea if this game has them or not when I say this though.

I think there's a massive problem nowadays with people expecting how a game it plays. I had no idea about the recent Deus Ex, played it and hated it. Then someone told me I was playing it all wrong, I adjusted my play style and my approach and ended up loving it.

Practical course coming up, exams coming up. Already don't have much time to study.

I will buy Killzone Shadowfall tomorrow. Anyone up for some multiplayer tomorrow evening?

I will buy Killzone Shadowfall tomorrow. Anyone up for some multiplayer tomorrow evening?

I could persuade myself to play, I only turned on my PS4 for the first time in well over a month today, currently downloading Outlast and got Killzone updated earlier... seeing as I haven't played it since Cookyman introduced me to the multiplayer I wouldn't mind getting back into it. :)

I'd be available to play probably from around 9PM GMT tomorrow night, but I don't know what time would be good for everyone else?

Tried the campaign just now. Playing on hard really wasn't the smartest idea :D

Anyway, plays and looks great so far and I love the open - at least compared to other shooters these days - areas.

Will try the multiplayer tonight, hopefully with some of you guys :p

Will try the multiplayer tonight, hopefully with some of you guys :p

I'll be there - set up a chatroom too!

I tend to just play the single player until someone sends an invite, I'm still up for playing some multiplayer I just wasn't sure if we were waiting until we had a group of three or four. : peace:

I don't make a habit of jumping into public games as I dislike the often vile voice chat of the masses which generally goes with them but once I'm in party chat I don't mind, it's an old habit carried over from Xbox live...

...that and I'm just lazy I suppose. :p

Hm, I guess I'm too stupid for sending invites? How do you do that? :D

Couldn't do it ingame. ::shrug:

Just finished the first real mission on hard. Man, I suck at console FPSs. :laughing: But it was fun as hell.

And dem graphics...

Sorry, wasn't at home last night but should be tonight. Anyone going to be on at around 7 or 8?

Sorry, wasn't at home last night but should be tonight. Anyone going to be on at around 7 or 8?

I could be on for 8pm tonight. :)

Ended up playing a bit more of the single player campaign last night, it's actually reasonably good... much better than I was expecting it to be, I love indirectly controlling the Owl :D so many uses!

I dislike the often vile voice chat of the masses which generally goes with them but once I'm in party chat I don't mind, it's an old habit carried over from Xbox live...

Make a party chat invite us and we'll all play together.

Hm, I guess I'm too stupid for sending invites? How do you do that? :D

Couldn't do it ingame. ::shrug:

multiple-facepalm-o.gif

See you at 8!

I could be on for 8pm tonight. :)

See you at 8 too!

Anyone going to be on tonight? I'll definitely be at home and free. Sorry for being really flakey.

Anyone going to be on tonight? I'll definitely be at home and free. Sorry for being really flakey.

I'll probably be on at around 9PM with any luck. :)

Ha! I didn't realise. Should have joined our party chat.

Our team wasn't very good but credit to the other team, they were amazing. Probably the most coherent team I've played. They were clearly switching classes to suit the objective and placing good spawn points (usually behind our lines).

We'll do better next time. :heh:

I too did not realise, we definitely need to get a party of at least three or four of us together one night :) not tonight though as I have a valid 'excuse' because I just started inFamous on the PS3! Loving it so far. :hehe:

Thanks for the games last night @Daft we may have been outmatched but it was still fun. :D

Yes, we'll definitely do better next time. : peace:

I think there has been a bit of a nanny culture recently with regards to exploration. GPS style markers on maps seem to be pretty common in games these days. Take it away and it can be a bit ZOMG for some. No idea if this game has them or not when I say this though.

No KZSF has a terrible single player. Fortunately multiplayer is decent.

I actually made some progress last night in Single player. Holy crap at the graphics. Completely blows everything away. Gameplay is so so. At least i am not getting stuck every minute or so anymore.

None of the other games compare to this graphically whatsoever. I like some of the mechanics but it doesnt come together as well as say Killzone 2 or Mercenary.

Reached chapter 5 just now.

I enjoy it :) It's definitely not the best game ever made but it is good! : peace:

Nearly 700 challenges done online - still fucking great and DLC maps out early next month.

DLC Maps this week! awesome!!!!!

If you've not tried multiplayer yet now is your chance.

Killzone: Shadow Fall Multiplayer Going Free for a Week

Shadow Fall's first free DLC is scheduled for release next week.

Much like it did at the end of last year, Sony and Guerrilla Games will again be providing free access to the multiplayer mode of Killzone: Shadow Fall beginning next week -- and this time, not just for PlayStation Plus members.

The free multiplayer event begins on March 3 at 5pm Pacific and will run for a week. Unlike the free event in December, all PlayStation 4 owners -- not just those with PlayStation Plus, which is typically required for online multiplayer on PS4 -- will be able to download Shadow Fall and play its multiplayer mode.

The event is meant to promote the release of Shadow Fall's first free map pack DLC on March 4, as well as the variety of updates it has seen since launch, such as clan support.

In addition to new playlists being launched allowing players to play only the new maps, throughout next week there will be a Clan Community Challenge event where clan players -- including those playing with the free trial -- can win various prizes.

PS4 owners in Europe can begin downloading Shadow Fall now in order to be ready to play as soon as the free week begins. Those in North America and South America, however, will have to wait for March 4 for the client to be made available.

Shadow Fall was released alongside the PlayStation 4 last November, earning an 8.0 in IGN's review.

OMG WHAT ARE THE NEW MAPS L;IKE?!?!" I NEEED MORE INFO!!