N-Europe

Nintendo 3DS Direct - Third Party - 11am Today!

Serebii

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

next week? as in around the time of Sony's conference? they had best have some megatons or they will be laughing stocks*

*assuming sony have megatons, they could just announce a redesigned vita, nobody knows for certain at this point, but yeah probably ps4

That presser is being hyped to hell. If Sony don't deliver, the meltdowns are going to be amazing.

Rumour today was that the Wii U will be getting Ubisofts Watch Dogs and Rainbow Six Patriots, so I guess they could be announced... maybe?

Thing is, last I heard Patriots development was being put on hold (I think), and Watch Dogs is probably a year away at best.

Oh and that the Square Enix game will be a port of Deus Ex.

But none of this helps the real lack of Third Party titles, so there must be more to it!

I'd say its a 90% chance of PS4 10% chance of 4g Vita for the announcement, and even then if they just announced a new Vita then they would finish by announcing a PS4 but having no info and just saying expect to see it at e3

then Kaz would put on sunglasses and act like Horatio Kane

That presser is being hyped to hell. If Sony don't deliver, the meltdowns are going to be amazing.

There is however an anarchist part of me that would love to see that....

but anyway on topic....Please please please be watchdogs! ubisoft really freaking owe us

Just watched the Japanese Direct from today and he does explicitly say "3DS third party titles".

It's a fair mistake of course considering a lot of people don't understand the language and today's direct was mainly 3DS titles, so people may have jumped the gun and presumed the Wii U direct must be next week.

Just watched the Japanese Direct from today and he does explicitly say "3DS third party titles".

It's a fair mistake of course considering a lot of people don't understand the language and today's direct was mainly 3DS titles, so people may have jumped the gun and presumed the Wii U direct must be next week.

I was just going off of the tweet :/

More goodness from Nintendo.

I like these Nintnedo Directs a lot. They've given quite a bit the last couple of weeks - I know half of the announcements are future ones and are not really addressing the current Wii U situation, but is nice to see them keeping fans informed.

Woohoo! A legion of games that we'll never get!

Well I think Nintendo are changing things going forward and will be making sure we see a lot more localisations going forward.

It's always good to see what games Japan will be getting!! You have to remember Japan is where we are gonna get the 3DS games.

Western developers/publishers dont care about handheld gaming!!

Edited by liger05