NEurope
Kaepora_Gaebora

Mario Golf World Tour

I'd be interested - if it's still available please - I can PayPal you payment for it today or swap you another game for it. :)

Sounds good I'll PM you shortly...

Me, @nando and @dacid.dakota are playing some golf this weekend. Guys when's good for you? And does anyone want to be the 4th member?

Me, @nando and @dacid.dakota are playing some golf this weekend. Guys when's good for you? And does anyone want to be the 4th member?

The weekend may not be ideal as I have a 4-11pm shift this Saturday and Sunday so tonight or tomorrow would probably suit be best : peace:

The weekend may not be ideal as I have a 4-11pm shift this Saturday and Sunday so tonight or tomorrow would probably suit be best : peace:

I've been busy. Sounds like it isn't mega convenient. Any evening this week? @david\.dakota you up for it too

I got this game free with Super Smash Bros, any tips for new players? Feeling a bit lost in the castle mode, the place is huge :eek:

I got this game free with Super Smash Bros, any tips for new players? Feeling a bit lost in the castle mode, the place is huge :eek:

Aim for the hole, get there in the shortest amount of strokes..............

Aim for the hole, get there in the shortest amount of strokes..............

Helpful...

Backspin will save you more times than you'll ever believe when it comes to getting on the green. It's far more reliable than trying to hit a normal shot and roll it on.

Also, when putting, don't rely on the reccommended power. It's filth and lies! You want to notch it up 5 clicks with L (More if it's a medium/Long shot or if it's raining)

I felt lost when I first delved into it, but it's not as big as it first seems. Just think of it as areas. The basement is where all the online tournament action happens. Ground floor, stores. Second floor, trophies. Outside left, Unlockable courses that'll open later. Outside right, 3 regular courses, practice and training.

What I still don't get though is the difference in location between the European/World tournaments and the Mario Open tournaments. Why 2 different places?? Stick them all together.

I already figured out about putting more power for putting after missing a lot of putts in my first few holes. Is there a difference between normal and super spin? In other games you need perfect timing for super spins which ignore wind but here it looks like they just roll further.

I already figured out about putting more power for putting after missing a lot of putts in my first few holes. Is there a difference between normal and super spin? In other games you need perfect timing for super spins which ignore wind but here it looks like they just roll further.

They just roll further. But I use the touch screen for all golf shots and you can add height or extra draw/fade to a ball depending on where you touch the lower screen ball icon.

The game is amazing, the DLC is a bargain too. I'd up for some online if you or anyone else is up for it!

I've already got the forest and seaside crowns, just need to do mountains and the Mario style courses.

For anyone interested, this is £17.99 new on ebay from Argos :smile:

That's getting close to a steal at that price. Also, get the DLC pack which adds quite a bit of extra content to the game. I still play a few rounds on occasion, still a fantastic game.