NEurope
Kaepora_Gaebora

Mario Golf World Tour

£34.99. So £5 cheaper. Hope game have it for under £30

They have it listed as a 29.99 retail purchase. The digital download code price will go up tomorrow, and is always the same price as the original retail price (to date they haven't charged more for DDs on Day 1).

I'm happy with £29.99, and I'll be downloading the season pass :) Would be nice if it downloaded to your game in sleep mode but that's highly highly unlikely...

I paid £28 for mine from Shopto, i'm happy with that. And with the Season pass, it comes to the same amount as a certain store would charge for it in-store. Which of course, i'm happy with.

Really enjoying this so far. :)

Despite no full-on RPG mode, wandering around the golf club as your Mii and chatting to the various characters is still pretty cool. Brings back memories of the earlier games.

Bumped into Birdo in the female changing rooms.

:heh:

Try opening one of the lockers in there, it be funny. ;)

If anyone is buying a download code from Game, could you please let me know if you still get a free copy of Mario Golf GBC?

I need a second copy of the game and I'd like the digital version, but I also plan on getting Mario Golf GBC eventually anyway...

Edited by Dcubed

If anyone is buying a download code from Game, could you please let me know if you still get a free copy of Mario Golf GBC?

I need a second copy of the game and I'd like the digital version, but I also plan on getting Mario Golf GBC eventually anyway...

Upon using the download code, I saw a page which looked as if I was going to get the free game. Looking at my receipt though, there is no free code to be seen.

Anybody else?

Liking the game so far.

So you do t get the code with games download code... The esho direct is £5 more, but golf will be 5.50.... 50p saving.....

I'll go with game still I think....

This game is rad! :yay:

zlCfzR4IoBAJV4Bk6h

Been so impressed that I've gone for the triple pack DLC. :hehe:

I just know I'm gonna play this a lot. The online aspect is superb, there are so many options/tournaments.icon14.gif Great how you can see other players shots bouncing around in real-time too, standard thing in online golf games for a while now I know, but new to Mario Golf. :D

Yeah, this is miles better than Mario Tennis Open.

This game is rad! :yay:

zlCfzR4IoBAJV4Bk6h

Been so impressed that I've gone for the triple pack DLC. :hehe:

I just know I'm gonna play this a lot. The online aspect is superb, there are so many options/tournaments.icon14.gif Great how you can see other players shots bouncing around in real-time too, standard thing in online golf games for a while now I know, but new to Mario Golf. :D

Yeah, this is miles better than Mario Tennis Open.

Out of interest, what was actually wrong with Tennis Open?

Glad to see this game is great; I'll be ordering after my exams are done :)

Out of interest, what was actually wrong with Tennis Open?
It was just lacking content really. The online play was very limited too. I still enjoyed Mario Tennis and played it loads, but it definitely needed more development time I reckon.

Golf on the other hand feels much more polished, is packed with stuff to do and has brilliant online. :)

What's online like in Mario Golf, can you set up private lobbies with friends? How many players does it support? I would get it but I'm a bit golfed out right now with Everybody's Golf being free on PS+.

What's online like in Mario Golf, can you set up private lobbies with friends? How many players does it support? I would get it but I'm a bit golfed out right now with Everybody's Golf being free on PS+.
It's possible to create 2 private tournaments at a time, yeah. You can choose the start date/duration (14 days is the max) it can be played as Stroke Play, Speed Golf or Point Play, you can select the course, number of holes (18/9/6/3) which characters can or can't be used, toggle items, wind strength, Tee positions, etc...

There are a lot of options. ;)

There are many official tournaments to take part in too. These offer a prize (some new gear to customise your Mii) just for taking part, and it looks like the overall winner at the end of the tournament will receive a huge coin prize!

You can choose to upload your score and ghost data at the end of each tournament

Then there's online Vs against friends, up to 4 players depending on which play mode you select.

And custom communities for playing against randoms worldwide!

It's one of the most impressive online setups I've ever seen in a Nintendo game. :awesome:

I've created a private tournament, here's the code:

19-6623-6029-1709

Front 9 holes of the Forest Course, Miis only, coins on!

Ends at 8pm on Monday!

: peace:

I have a spare download code £27 if anyone wants it let me know I will set up a sales thread in the correct forum .

Picked this up earlier myself. I'm impressed with it. As RedShell mentioned, this is so much more enjoyable and better than the Tennis. More modes, and a heck of a lot better multiplayer feature.

I've also gone for the Triple course pack. It's quite interesting to know it adds over 100 holes once all 3 packs are downloaded.

And i'll enter the tournament in the morning, set a score for myself.

It's worryingly quiet in this thread... :blank:

Hello everyone! Awesome new Nintendo game with amazing online features has just been released!!!! :heh:

No? OK... ::shrug:

*goes back to playing* :grin:

Hello everyone! Awesome new Nintendo game with amazing online features has just been released!!!! :heh:

If I had money to spare on it, I'd certainly have picked it up as my 3DS needs a new game.. again..

I'm treating myself to Mario Kart 8 later in the month so I can't really see myself getting any other games in the coming months, unless I manage to get a couple for my birthday :heh:

I have a spare download code £27 if anyone wants it let me know I will set up a sales thread in the correct forum .

I'll take that offer up :)

I'll be getting it mate! Just waiting until the end of the month. I quite enjoyed the demo, but I do slightly wish it was on Wii U..golf is always better on a big screen imo.

I'll see you online at the end of the month with this and MK :)

Trying out your tournament in just a minute.

Loving this so far, there's so much do, I get lost just in the Castle.

I have it, but I'm back in the Uk for a week so not having much time to play it. But come Tuesday I'll be on this a lot! Bought the dlc too. Great game, grat features, great dlc pricing :)

I have it (hell I have TWO copies), but I'm not playing it till May 30th like everything else 3DS/Wii U related...

I got a review copy of this and Kirby on loan yesterday, but only for ten days. I'm going to whiz through the Kirby story mode first, then concentrate on Golf -I'll probably buy my own copy on eShop in the end, as I can see it lasting longer than the time I have it on loan! So give my a few days, and I should be ready to tee off!