NEurope
Kaepora_Gaebora

Mario Golf World Tour

Are there challenges with the DLC courses? If so, that would make them all the more tempting..
Yep, 10 new challenges for each course...

...20 including the incredibly difficult moon coins.

This game is immense in so many ways. And the DLC just fantastic, so much content in this game!

Don't think i can join in tonight, don't get home until that time exactly. If it was a little later (9pm), i'd be more than happy to join in.

Well I'm sure we'll still be playing the. So write a message here when you're in and I'll make sure we get you in!

I have a Q.

What does the online entail in this when you guys play together?! Is it just a course of 9/18 holes and each person takes a turn until it finishes?

I have the game which I've dabbled with a little (and love) and could play tonight!

I have a Q.

What does the online entail in this when you guys play together?! Is it just a course of 9/18 holes and each person takes a turn until it finishes?

I have the game which I've dabbled with a little (and love) and could play tonight!

There are loads and loads of options what and how to play, it's impressive

You can take it in turns and watch each other, or alternatively all play at the same time and see each others balls flying across green (ooh-er), you can play points, timed god, skins, 3 all the way up to 18 holes, change wind settings, club settings, have items, coins... It's really really good.... Except communication - damn you Nintendo!

There are loads and loads of options what and how to play, it's impressive

You can take it in turns and watch each other, or alternatively all play at the same time and see each others balls flying across green (ooh-er), you can play points, timed god, skins, 3 all the way up to 18 holes, change wind settings, club settings, have items, coins... It's really really good.... Except communication - damn you Nintendo!

Ooooh.

What do you plan on doing tonight then? I like the idea of each person playing and everyone else watching. DAT pressure. :heh:

Well count me in! I'll play if that's ok?!

Ooooh.

What do you plan on doing tonight then? I like the idea of each person playing and everyone else watching. DAT pressure. :heh:

Well count me in! I'll play if that's ok?!

I could probably play later :smile: I haven't played it competitively since getting it for my birthday..

I better go get the dinner on : peace:

I just ate! I loaded the game up but have no idea where to go for the online bit? Is it in the mii castle part or not? Confused!

@dazzybee, there still room to join? I wouldn't mind a few games. :)

I just ate! I loaded the game up but have no idea where to go for the online bit? Is it in the mii castle part or not? Confused!
Nah, it's accessed from the main Mario Golf section.

Are you guys still around? I had to leave earlier because I was a bit busy :hmm: The two rounds we played were good fun, though.. I've never played either of those courses :eek:

Thanks for the games earlier guys!

I learned 2 things...

Firstly, I did NOT like that Bowser course! Absolutely treacherous!

Secondly, nando is some sort of Tiger Woods Mario Golf genius!

Good fun!

We played a bit longer yeah but probably stopped around then. I think this game is amazing and the online superb. If you could write messages during play like pictochat it would be perfect!

I ordered this, along with Mario Kart from Amazon. Arrived during the week, have been addicted to Mario Kart so left this game to one side for the time being. Have a long car journey today, so have brought Mario Golf with me to play, however I have just discovered that the game, while it has Mario Golf on the cartridge sticker, and came in a Mario Golf box, is in fact a game called Dolphin Island.. Seems Amazon have sold me a fake copy :mad:

I ordered this, along with Mario Kart from Amazon. Arrived during the week, have been addicted to Mario Kart so left this game to one side for the time being. Have a long car journey today, so have brought Mario Golf with me to play, however I have just discovered that the game, while it has Mario Golf on the cartridge sticker, and came in a Mario Golf box, is in fact a game called Dolphin Island.. Seems Amazon have sold me a fake copy :mad:

Get in contact with them to arrange a refund i say.

Get in contact with them to arrange a refund i say.

I contacted them yesterday once I discovered the issue. In fairness to Amazon they refunded me immediately. Not sure how it happened, I bought from Amazon directly, not one of the marketplace sellers. Looks like I won't be playing this for another while yet, back to Mario Kart!

I contacted them yesterday once I discovered the issue. In fairness to Amazon they refunded me immediately. Not sure how it happened, I bought from Amazon directly, not one of the marketplace sellers. Looks like I won't be playing this for another while yet, back to Mario Kart!

Probably had a lazy Amazon staff member.

I bought a retail copy of this game and have gotten quite far into it but now I'm wishing I'd bought a digital copy instead so I can always have it on my 3DS for quick games every so often.

Is it possible to copy over all my progress from the cartridge to the eshop copy? Then I can just sell the retail version.

Yeah it is possible. I bought the digital for that very reason, absolutely fanatsic game, can't believe how much content there is and it'll always be fun in multi. Also the dlc is great, they didn't even tell you you get 20 extra challenges with the dlc too!

Interesting, thanks! Anyone want to buy my copy for say £15 + free postage?

You are incredibly generous. That's a great offer for anyone who wants the game! Remember you need the game still and the digital copy to do the transfer though, so sell it after.

Interesting, thanks! Anyone want to buy my copy for say £15 + free postage?

I'd be interested - if it's still available please - I can PayPal you payment for it today or swap you another game for it. :)