NEurope
Josh64

Valentine's Day

I shall be sorting out my bank and the fact they closed my account for fraud. :D

Oh and I'll probably watch a movie this evening, I haven't seen How To Train a Dragon yet which I got on Bluray :)

Oh man, you're in for a treat! SUCH a good film!

Fo Sho!

Pfft. Gay. Extra sausage on that pizza...

Broadcast Yourself
Audio

Ive got our lass some perfume and a card. I will be cooking tonight. Last time I cooked she threw up :-/

This would be the first Valentine's Day I've had in five or six years where I'm not actually single. It just sucks that, ironically, I'll still be spending it alone...kinda. We planned on going on Skype together later on tonight so I'm looking forward to that. For Valentine's, I decided to go all romantic and make a slushy, cheesy video which is a love letter with our favourite song (coincidentally, we loved this song before we even started talking) playing in the background. I hope she likes it...

AWWWW! How bloody romantic!

Trying to be a proper shit and write a poem. A sonnet, even. But I'm being extra strict and using the first letter of each line to spell something stupid, and now I'm struggling to find a word that starts with V that is unstressed, followed by a stressed syllable. Then i start to re-re-re-re-read the whole thing and I just worry. I'm planning to write each line on a flick-book and do a little doodle to go with them, so that she won't even notice what the initial letters are spelling until I tell Mutual Friend who will point it out later.

Gararagag writer's block!

I think you might be over-thinking it dude....

A poem is a nice thought, but what you are writing is some sort of poetic masterpiece.

And I thought I got a valentines day card in the post today but it ended up being a wedding invitation :p

Well, that just seems presumptuous.

"Will you be my Valentine husband?"

I can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not! Rararsradsg

Well i was being serious about over-thinking it.

A poem with a message spelled out in the first letters with a flip books containing doodles.

Maybe just write it all on one page and do the doodles there? Then the message won't get lost?

Valentine's Day, even though i'm single and won't be celebrating, i think it's a big con and a waste of time and effort. Why have 1 day where you need to make an effort to show the one you love that you love them by buying cards, chocolates, movie tickets, making food for them etc.

Never celebrated it even when i was not single, and i was dumped because i told my now-ex that i don't celebrate false holidays, so don't expect a card or anything on the day.

I've done fuuuuck all for eet, and I feelsbadman. When I'm feeling better, we'll go out for a nice meal or do something.

So... anyone here proposing to their significant other with a Dominos Pizza?

We swapped cards this morning and I gave Dan his little surprise. A bag of locally made food: some fancy cheese, crackers, chilli chocolate and mango and passionfruit ice cream. We've just eaten it with a takeaway and a nice bottle of red.

I didn't have to get him anything, but the idea came into my head when I was walking past the shop a couple of days ago. If it hadn't have been for the day coming, I wouldn't have thought of the idea. So for me, it's been worth it!

Speaking of public displays of affection:

"But I like Batman!"

So... anyone here proposing to their significant other with a Dominos Pizza?

Do it. Fucking do it man. It's your destiny.

Gave up on the super-sonnet idea (thanks to shorty bringing his english degree out of retirement) and wrote something much more 'me'. She seriously loved it. Seriously. The card she gave me is hilarious for in-joke reasons. We made a pizza and half-watched half a film. Annoyingly she didn't get to mine 'til 8pm and had to leave at 11pm! Her bastard work.

But overall, much more enjoyable not being out in town amidst the throng of people forcing themselves to not hate v-day.

The only thing worse than being single on Valentine's day is being in a relationship on Valentine's day.

Speak for yourself, tonight was brill.

I think it essentially comes down to 'is your girlfriend a marketing-brainwashed materialistic creature who believes you must take her out on Valentine's'. Luckily, mine is not. :p

Valentine's Day, even though i'm single and won't be celebrating, i think it's a big con and a waste of time and effort. Why have 1 day where you need to make an effort to show the one you love that you love them by buying cards, chocolates, movie tickets, making food for them etc.

Out of interest, do you celebrate Christmas? ;)

My girlf is in Italy at the moment and hates anything valentines day related or sentimental, so I drew a nice picture of me grabbing her boob

otzxfr.jpg[/img]

She's a lucky lucky girl.

I shall be sorting out my bank and the fact they closed my account for fraud. :D

Oh and I'll probably watch a movie this evening, I haven't seen How To Train a Dragon yet which I got on Bluray :)

Yes! Such an amazing film! One of my favourites! :)

This would be the first Valentine's Day I've had in five or six years where I'm not actually single. It just sucks that, ironically, I'll still be spending it alone...kinda. We planned on going on Skype together later on tonight so I'm looking forward to that. For Valentine's, I decided to go all romantic and make a slushy, cheesy video which is a love letter with our favourite song (coincidentally, we loved this song before we even started talking) playing in the background. I hope she likes it...

AWWWW! How bloody romantic!

Dammit, Animal, now I have diabetes!

How I feel after How to Train Your Dragon:

tumblr_mi7xt9c1Dn1rgx1dyo2_500.gif

It was awesome. :grin: The animation was top notch especially in sexy blu-ray!

We swapped cards this morning and I gave Dan his little surprise. A bag of locally made food: some fancy cheese, crackers, chilli chocolate and mango and passionfruit ice cream. We've just eaten it with a takeaway and a nice bottle of

Just wondering where you got all this stuff?

Out of interest, do you celebrate Christmas? ;)

Yes, i know where this is going btw.

I was channel-hopping the other day and came across a Top Model episode where one of the girls had just won a challenge, and I think the prize was posing for a Christmas catalog or something. And one of the other girls was all, "she didn't deserve to win! She doesn't even believe in holidays! She's an atheist."