N-Europe

Nintendo 3DS Direct - 14/02/13 - 3pm CET / 2pm GMT

Serebii

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lost the stream... *gasp* new Mario & Luigi!?

Edit: new Mario Golf as well.

New Super Mario Bros U DLC... New Super Luigi U.

Haha, Legend of Zelda Miiverse community (on Wii U), thought it was a new game.

Edited by Ike

Utream isn't being too friendly to my phone, had to get the app, and first thing I hear - 'New Super Luigi U?' Did i hear that right? Seriously Nintendo? ANOTHER 'New' bros? Sort it out.

It's DLC for NSMBU, if it's free/cheap who cares.

Black 3DSXL FTW!

Utream isn't being too friendly to my phone, had to get the app, and first thing I hear - 'New Super Luigi U?' Did i hear that right? Seriously Nintendo? ANOTHER 'New' bros? Sort it out.
It's an new Single Player DLC for NSMBU... kind of a New Game Plus... but I think all the levels are new/altered.

NSLU will be neither free nor cheap I suspect. But it's a way for Nintendo to get around their previous statement ("there will only be one NSMB-game on each system). I think it's a good solution as long as it's priced right (i.e. not near the price of a new game).

I might pick up MH3Ultimate for the 3DS. It seems like a good portable game. But the demo will tell me that, it seems!

can't watch at work it seems, the stream will not work, and i can't have sound if i did

so what megatons?

new mario and luigi?

DLc for NSMBU?

Mario Golf 3DS?

Yep, that and DKCR for 3DS

America has Wii Street U now

NSLU will be neither free nor cheap I suspect. But it's a way for Nintendo to get around their previous statement ("there will only be one NSMB-game on each system). I think it's a good solution as long as it's priced right (i.e. not near the price of a new game).

I might pick up MH3Ultimate for the 3DS. It seems like a good portable game. But the demo will tell me that, it seems!

It won't be more than £10