NEurope
Haden

Xpert 11 Season 26: Space to move, Space to breath, Space to win

I think we should say no delays if we are to do the cup from now on.

The rules you guys imposed stated that if they didn't challenge on time then they forfeited the match, why make exceptions?

First game against Eights...time to let the youth know what they'll be facing all season.

I completely agree, hence my previous post, but I didn't realise the draw had been only the night before. Hadn't actually checked the forum for days.

Also, by last season I meant season season, not cup.

Click on your team name on the top of the main screen. Then click where it is says "League: N-Euro Championship".

As people have deleted their teams to start over, only the five last champions are listed. I think the whole list has been posted in the original post in one of the older threads.

So it's Leeds and Yellow Submarine for the final. Shall I do a draw later tonight to see who is at home?

Just because.. My Master League team's change report was +14.. if only DuDs Baggies could manage that :(

Me and Madpool exchanged 4-1 scorelines lol. Now onwards to an away tie against Silverdale.

Gonna get whipped :(

Hey Peeps, can you reinstate dirty trix?...I wanna take out Haden for refusing a friendly against me but then going and arranging games with Madpool and Silverdale to spite me! :p

So it's Leeds and Yellow Submarine for the final. Shall I do a draw later tonight to see who is at home?

Why wouldn't you? Don't delay this more.

Holy shit I drew, does that mean my team should be middle league not bottom? ;)

Hey Peeps, can you reinstate dirty trix?...I wanna take out Haden for refusing a friendly against me but then going and arranging games with Madpool and Silverdale to spite me! :p

I dare you lay a finger on me! Will you knock the hell out of me do it! I am aiming for 4th baby I need the bad form!

Love this segmant for the way Jericho says Steveeeee. What a legend.

Gonna get whipped :(

Like the good old days then ;)

This is my only home friendly as the rest has been away but I still plan to play mainly youths :)

At least wait until the outcome of the cup....

If you had to choose, which one would you keep:

An 18-4 or a 20-5 goalie?

The 20-5 is a leader, which is nice, and the 18-4 is moody, which isn't. But i was just wondering which would be the better one to keep.

Inb4 someone says sell both of them - i want to keep one.

New thread time?

Working on it as we speak :P

Hopefully will be up mid week next week.

Keep neither oh wait...

Well I hate moody so much as a trait that I would keep the 20-5 I guess but 20-5 is far from ideal.

Plus John Terry calls himself a leader and that guy is an idiot.

Edited by Haden

At least wait until the outcome of the cup....

If you had to choose, which one would you keep:

An 18-4 or a 20-5 goalie?

The 20-5 is a leader, which is nice, and the 18-4 is moody, which isn't. But i was just wondering which would be the better one to keep.

Inb4 someone says sell both of them - i want to keep one.

I like moody players, but on a keeper I would avoid him like the plague. If a moody midfielder has a bad day, you have the other midfielders there to pick up the slack. You don't have anyone stepping in for the keeper if has a bad day.

Me and Tales may disagree every so often :p but I share his opinion on this one :o:D

I would but seeing as i'm playing you in the league next, it might spoil the suspense.

EDIT: Congrats to @Zell who won the cup! Unfortunately, Wigan Leeds M.O.T. could not prevail against the mighty Yellow Submarine.

Edited by 130131301364