NEurope
Haden

Xpert 11 Season 26: Space to move, Space to breath, Space to win

This could be my big chance at grabbing some silverware. Only elite leaguer left in the draw.

Was there a cup draw? Need to get the semis sorted out pronto!

If there's no draw when I finish work I'll do one when I get home but that won't be until 9... is that enough time or do we need to delay?

I can set tactics tomorrow morning if need be, providing challenges can be set and accepted tonight?

I say we just abandon the cup now, write it off and get on with the league...too many delays! :p

(not that this has anything to do with the fact I've been eliminated or anything, lol :red:)

DRAW

AC Twozzinio vs Leeds M.O.T

bob vs Yellow Submarine

@bob @Zell

These games are to be played TOMORROW/Friday 10th May.

Twozzok needs to challenge Leeds and bob needs to challenge Yellow Sub

OH IT'S ON.

Sending the challenge now.

tea-cup_1a.jpg

AC Twozzinio 4-2 Winston Gardens FC

Another amazing shock sees Twozzinio into the semi finals at the expense of a youthful Winston side. Both teams were ready for action as Twozzinio lined up with a 3-4-3 against Winstons confident 3-5-2. Early Winston pressure led to a free kick for Egri which he duly converted as it glided into the bottom right hand corner of the net. However Twozzinio kept hitting a disorginised Winston on the counter and this paid off when Dekalo a defender was set loose after a failed Winston corner, he rounded the goalie to make it 1-1. Winston were pushing forward but agian were undone by a counter attack, Shamli lobbed the ball over Winstons midfield to a running Triestch who nutmegged a hopeless Winston goalie. Shamli a few minutes later scored his own after losing his marker and blasting a rifle of a shot into the net. Winston tried to freshen up his team after the break but an emphasis on new players seemed to be undoing any sense of teamwork especially in defence. However their attack faired better and Zankho on the 69th minute slid in as a ball trickled loose and hit it past the goalie to make it 3-2. Both teams had chances and you felt Winston pressure would eventually tell but out of nowhere Paparo took a pot shot and Coelho, Winstons goalie, went to punch the ball but missed it altogether. It capped off an awful game for Coelho but a fantastic victory for Twozzinio, some of their fans ran onto the pitch, could a final be on the cards?

Yellow Submarine 3-0 Colocinni FC

The only last 8 game to follow the script was this one as Yellow Submarine easily made themselves the only top league side left in the cup. The menatlity of the two teams was clear from the outset as YS lined up with 3-5-2 against a 5-4-1 from Colocinni. After 65 seconds Falco headed in the first goal which floated past a frozen goalie to put home fans at ease. Ataisik was on the end of the next goal also a header as YS found success down the wings where they outnumbered. Colocinni failed to make any chances and even though they contained YS in the 2nd half they did not look like scoring at any point. Falco was towering in attack and headed in another goal in the 2nd half to put the game to bed. YS were deserved winners and now look like the front runners in this unpredictable cup.

Oh dear Twozzok hasn't logged in :/ shame this is delayed because this should be one of the best cups yet!

Ooooooooh, so close.

I suppose @Zell wins due to chances? Fair enough. I'm just surprised my defense did so well in the second half. 8 chances and they only let in one goal! Probably shouldn't have put my new keeper in for the last 10 mins though.....might have won it.

Well done Zell!

Pleased that I managed a draw in my friendly today. Shame though because I went 2 up in the first half and then threw it away. Got high hopes for this season. I think I can compete with most of the teams in the middle league.

Accepted! Really eager to turn the H2H. Once 7-0 down, now only 9-7. Three more to go :D

Anybody want to challenge me to a Froindley? I'll try not to dominate you in front of your home fans?

Four more to go then :p

Return match?

@Twozzok didnt send me a challenge so what happens?

It would be silly to quit halfway in the cup so I guess the next season is delayed once again.

Would it be unfair to make him forfeit for not showing up?

The draw happened very late. When the draw happens late evening the day before, you can't really blame the contenders.

We will have to delay, twozzok and leeds will play on Tuesday and the final will be played next Friday. The season will start on the 24th.

Ooooooooh, so close.

I suppose @Zell wins due to chances? Fair enough. I'm just surprised my defense did so well in the second half. 8 chances and they only let in one goal! Probably shouldn't have put my new keeper in for the last 10 mins though.....might have won it.

Well done Zell!

Well done to you bob, a very exciting game. I was definitely worried that I wasn't going to equalise despite my numerous chances. Good luck in the Middle league next season.

It would be silly to quit halfway in the cup so I guess the next season is delayed once again.

Season's due to start on the 21st? So the other semi can be played on the 14th and the final can take place on the 19th. Simples!

Well done to you bob, a very exciting game. I was definitely worried that I wasn't going to equalise despite my numerous chances. Good luck in the Middle league next season.

Season's due to start on the 21st? So the other semi can be played on the 14th and the final can take place on the 19th. Simples!

When Peeps suggested 21st, I thought that was the first possible date after the cup, I didn't think he put in another friendly match day inbetween!, otherwise I would have objected and suggested 17th as the start date!

(for the record the final will now be on 17th, Zell got the dates wrong)

I think it's fair to put a buffer between the cup final and the start of the next season to allow every team the same chance to get their form training in.

: peace:

Sorry guys, i was trying to get the stream going but i was having internet issues on the PC, and had lag which made the stream impossible to watch.

I don't mind forfeiting, jesus. It's my bloody fault for forgetting about the cup. Keep your panties on!!!

(Though I'd have won ;) )