NEurope
Haden

Xpert 11 Season 26: Space to move, Space to breath, Space to win

Seahawks says he's tried creating a new account, tried a different username and email address but it's still not working for him...any ideas?

N-Euro Quarter Final Draw Results

AC Twozzino vs Winston Gardens

Yellow Submarine vs Coloccini FC

Leeds MOT vs Eights United

bob vs Intergalactico Stars

All games to be played Tuesday, next round draw is on Wednesday 8th May 8:30pm. Footage to follow

Who's this Intergalactic Stars then? Have they won anything? Must be in a different league or something. bob will take them on.

Seahawks says he's tried creating a new account, tried a different username and email address but it's still not working for him...any ideas?

Not sure really... you could try this:

Think the new account needs to be signed up to your old team so that you can apply to make a new one. Then resign from old team with new account and then peeps can get rid.

I believe so anyway

Does anyone else remember how they got a new account/team?

The league is currently invite only so make sure he's using an invite link (which we should all have access to from the 'start' page)

I'm fielding low form teams to up the form.

Hence 4-3-3 in general, and especially away from home.

Everyone is fielding low form teams...He beat you because he was better.

Just wondering how many players in everyone's squad are home grown in your own academy and how many are transfers. Mine has 8 home grown and 10 players bought which I'm satisfied with. Would love one day to have a full team of home grown players.

Just wondering how many players in everyone's squad are home grown in your own academy and how many are transfers. Mine has 8 home grown and 10 players bought which I'm satisfied with. Would love one day to have a full team of home grown players.

I've got 1 academy and 2 remain from my original starting team.

The problem I have with the youth system is that you might get a reeeeally good youth at the arse end of a season, so there's no time to train them up. Plus, it's harder to plan for the future since you have no idea what age/skill player with what specific special qualities will appear next.

I had that problem this season. An 18-5 joined up midway but didn't get enough match time so is now a 19-5. I also have an 18-4 that went up to a 19-5 so now I'm unsure whether to get rid of 1 or hope they both jump or double jump next season.

8 are from the youth academy and 7 are bought, all as youths.

All of mine are either youths or were there when i got the team, apart from one spanish guy.

Everyone is fielding low form teams...He beat you because he was better.

4-3-3 away from home is suicide AND he admitted to a shite change report which means he'll not have low forms. which'll explain his 8 skills playing an 11 rating.

Thanks for your input though.. appreciated as ever :indeed:

Edited by DuD

Extons last game today! Gonna be a classic one, btw Peeps I will take first two games again for reports?

You need to be clearer on what isn't working.

From what I gather he resigned from his team then Peeps deactivated, right Peeps? He said he then tried using the league invite link too but the only option it ever gives him is to rejoin Seahawks. Then he tried to create a new account with a different email but it won't let him so he's not sure what else he can do!?

From what I gather he resigned from his team then Peeps deactivated, right Peeps? He said he then tried using the league invite link too but the only option it ever gives him is to rejoin Seahawks. Then he tried to create a new account with a different email but it won't let him so he's not sure what else he can do!?

Delete cookies / use Incognito mode and that should help him make a new account with different email address.

Extons last game today! Gonna be a classic one, btw Peeps I will take first two games again for reports?

Cool so I'll take:

Leeds MOT vs Eights United

bob vs Intergalactico Stars

I have a feeling you'll destroy me today :p

I think xpert checks up on ips and such so if Seahawks is able to try and make a new account on a different internet connection (surely doing it from a phone should work?), or if he tries what Charlie said, he should be able to get it working.

What the....

Next season we must introduce return games :p

What the....

Next season we must introduce return games :p

Still dont know how i beat you. I thought my best chance was just to go for it and it paid off somehow!

OMG!!! Into the semis after beating Eights 5-2. Cannot believe it!!!

Lower League promotees represent!

Lower League promotees represent!

Beating the last two elite league champions as well!!! MOT!!

wow so that's 3 lower league teams in the semi finals and Yellow Submarine are the only elite leaguers left!

Place your bets now ::shrug: