NEurope
Haden

Xpert 11 Season 26: Space to move, Space to breath, Space to win

Oh the cup, If it's still possible sign me up. (I assume this is done through friendlies?)

Sweet, 2 more for the Cup. Remember, it's 9pm tonight for the Draw. Live on Candid Camera!!!

What's up with that transfer between Inter and Seahawks.. 250,000 for a 23/8 with good special qualities??!

Dodgy as fuck.

My 24/9 is valued at 4,000,000.. that player must be worth even more!!

Locked and loaded. Hope to see you at 9pm tonight for the draw!!!

What's up with that transfer between Inter and Seahawks.. 250,000 for a 23/8 with good special qualities??!

Dodgy as fuck.

My 24/9 is valued at 4,000,000.. that player must be worth even more!!

Yeh Nikos that is bad form man, you can get banned from xpert by their admins for doing stuff like that. I take it Seahawks are doing a fire sale as they are folding but you shouldn't take advantage of the fact that you know the manager in real life please sack that player.

It would be like me offering to sell you Condon for 500k oh wait better do those reports! ;)

On a serious note though please get rid of him for your own sake.

Edited by Haden

I thought there was a minimum amount you can sell players for, based on value? Or is that only when transfer listing and not direct transfers?

I thought there was a minimum amount you can sell players for, based on value? Or is that only when transfer listing and not direct transfers?

That is transfer listing and then because of the open nature of general transfers it doesn't matter if a player is brought for any price once the min has been breached.

But for a private transfer it has to basically be valuation price or a tiny bit less I guess would be ok, otherwise it becomes a bit Juventus like.

Dodgy affairs may be reported to the X11 Crew

Please note that if the direct transfer is misused for dodgy affairs and the affair is reported to the X11 Crew then the teams involved with the affair and especially the league admin who is responsible will be subject to harsh penalties.

Edited by Haden

I'll be missing the draw unfortunately, but hoping to get drawn away to Eights so I can get put out early! :D

I tried placing an offer to see if he was accepting from anyone.

He has accepted, so it's not just between him and Nikos. I guess I've just lost 300,000 as I will sack him.

Ohh wait, @The Peeps do not accept the offer as I'm skint and could really do with keeping my money. Please!!!

I thought he just got damn lucky on the transfer market and got very jealous of his luck. I don't mind lower prices for private transfer but maybe that was a bit too low. 23-8s on the market right now goes for between 3.7 and 7.8 million.

On a sidenote, I evaluated one of his player. Or I wasn't supposed to, I clicked the button thinking I would be told the evalution price(and on that decide if I want to) then asked if I'm sure like is usual in the market. Appearently they just withdraw 150 000...He had horrible compability as well :p

Edited by Tales

Fuuuuuuck thiiiiis gaaaaame!

Bought an 18 5 midfielder last night. Felt pretty good about that.

Get a youth through the youth system this morning: 17 5

Had I got that 1 day earlier, I wouldn't have needed the 18 5.

My squad now consists of...

33 11 - being sold

31 10

26 10

25 9

21 7

18 5

18 5

17 5

So, one of those is going (33 11). I'm going to be in a transitional state for a few seasons to build the squad. I don't know whether to:

1. Carry on with the 7 midfielders I have and train the 5 skilled players equally with the others.

2. Take the plunge and sell the 31 10 (Daan Wielinkkkk) and properly rework the team. (He will be going in a few seasons anyway as he isn't going to get much better and age)

3. Sell one of the 18 5s, although one of them is new and can't be sold for a while and the other one was the 17 4 last season who had 18 in his DV, so could double jump at some point.

4. Sell one of the other more valuable players. Graciano Velho is 25 9 and costs about 5 million. Can also get 2.5 million-ish for the 21 7.

Personally, 7 seems like a lot of midfielders. I'd rather have 6.

I got a sick youth today, 19 5 midfielder with like 5 skills I think. Its annoying because my midfield is chock full of players but he was almost to good to turn down not sure what I am going to do before next season.

Great game for Tracey to leave to today got two assists :D

Gonna be a delay on the draw, by 15 minutes. Trains delayed (always are when i have things to do), so just got home.

Stream is here

Chat is here

Oh shit, Haden was meant to be in the draw. Instead, i put DuD. Crap, sorry about that.

Edited by Jimbob

First round draw:

Rosser Rovers vs Real Peeps

Eights United vs The Comrade Co-op

Cubic County vs The Sixty-Fourthers

Intergalactico Stars vs Winston Gardens

Friendlies:

Dud's Baggies vs The Roger Federer Crew

Haden Rangers vs AC Twozzinio

Fedex United vs Leeds MOT

Yellow Submarine vs Recall United

Athletico Aquila vs Dragooooo

Bob vs Coloccini

Send those invites!

Edited by Zell

I'm not on the first round list or the friendlies list??

Anyone else want a friendly?

I'm not on the first round list or the friendlies list??

Silverdale Hotpot seems to be in your spot. They haven't signed up for the cup.

Also, the home side sends the invite, right?

First round draw:

Rosser Rovers vs Real Peeps

Eights United vs The Comrade Co-op

Cubic County vs The Sixty-Fourthers

Intergalactico Stars vs Winston Gardens

Friendlies:

DuD's Baggies vs The Roger Federer Crew

Haden Rangers vs AC Twozzinio

Fedex United vs Leeds MOT

Yellow Submarine vs Recall United

Athletico Aquila vs Dragooooo

Bob vs Coloccini

Send those invites!

Corrected, @DuD you are in the friendlies. I knew i buggered one up somewhere.

Footage of the draw

Peeps has accepted my transfer from seahawks :( so i've got a 26/9 for 300,000.

Because the player is injured he is actually only worth 1.2 mill. I think i'ld be willing to puchase someone shit from him for say 700,000-900,000 and sack him to make up the transfer fee if thats ok?

On another note Nikos has purchased another player in the form of a 24/9 for another 250,000. Thats another 4-5 mill rated player for pennies!!

Thats alot of anothers. But still... its cheap Nikos.

Edited by DuD
Automerged Doublepost

Sorry I accepted them on my phone while I was at work. I guess I'm too trusting :p I assume if it gets to the stage where both managers have agreed on the transfer, that it's all fine so I just accept.

I don't think it's fair. He have possible saved 10+ million. I don't even got half that sum. It's a significant amount he saved. I would have to save for two-three season to raise that kind of money, possible reduce on the training as well. If someone is about to quit or start anew, I think the team should just be left alone. All the players will go to the regular transfer market anyway. But ifwe are going to buy players from team that's about to be scrapped there's a proper way to do it. This is kinda under the table kinda way.

Nah, that's fair enough Peeps

I only did it as an experiment, but seeing as I can afford his actual value I'd rather add the extra funds somehow (ridiculous win bonus in a friendly?) and keep the player rather than lose my 300,000.

I don't think it's fair that Inter (one of the best teams in the league) will gain around 10,000,000 worth of players for 500,000 though. that's ridiculous!

I didn't know you could actually do any of this. What is the problem exactly, they are friends in real life and have paid low prices for each other's players?

Is this against the rules?

Inter has paid low prices for some of Seahawks players. While I don't have a problem with players being sold for low prices, it is a bit unfair that other teams didn't have the same chance to bid.

It's probably just best that Inter and DuD sell or sack the players they got from Seahawks, either that or we have some kind of elaborate auction. Teams can say how much they're willing to bid on the players and if Inter can't beat it then he has to sell them? I dunno :p