NEurope
Haden

Xpert 11 Season 26: Space to move, Space to breath, Space to win

Facing higher skilled opponents give more exp. Iirc 40 percent of outfield player's exp gained comes from the opponent and the rest from your own team. For keepers it is 60 percent. So it's better for you to get promoted, and for the teams already in the Elite league that the stronger teams get promoted.

So basically you want me to get promoted and play youths against you and Oddy?

tumblr_mh2ksgRZB51qc86xvo1_500.gif

The middle league is a proper mess. :p I've gone from potentially being relegated to promotion contender in one win. Now I don't know what the fuck to do. If I just put our weaker teams to get my DVs up, I'll get pumped and could potentially still go down, if Coloccini wins all of his games. If I put out my normal teams, I could finish top 3, which isn't what I want because I'll get rammed up the arse next year.

It's the race for fourth place all over again.

FOURTH PLACE, WE COMIN' FOR YOU, NIGGA!

I don't fancy my chances to be honest! My last 4 games are: Winston Gardens (H), AC Elites (H), Fedex (A), Rising Phoenix (A)

I can't see me beating WG or RP, but would like to think I have a chance at home against Elites. Fedex are a bogey team for me, so they'll probs beat me too.

I reckon Fedex and Seahawks are just about down. They don't have good run-ins either. So if last spot is between me and Elites it'll be close!

Elites have Rising Phoenix(H), me (A), Seahawks (H), Haden (A)

So looking at that, they should definitely beat Seahawks, so I can envisage at least a 3 point gap (like it is now) by end of season, unless I beat one of the other 3 teams... might then come down to goal difference :nono:

I don't fancy my chances to be honest! My last 4 games are: Winston Gardens (H), AC Elites (H), Fedex (A), Rising Phoenix (A)

I can't see me beating WG or RP, but would like to think I have a chance at home against Elites. Fedex are a bogey team for me, so they'll probs beat me too.

I reckon Fedex and Seahawks are just about down. They don't have good run-ins either. So if last spot is between me and Elites it'll be close!

Elites have Rising Phoenix(H), me (A), Seahawks (H), Haden (A)

So looking at that, they should definitely beat Seahawks, so I can envisage at least a 3 point gap (like it is now) by end of season, unless I beat one of the other 3 teams... might then come down to goal difference :nono:

Those last four games of yours are tough. Only thing you can do is put out your strongest team every game and go bezerk with the win bonuses/form training. Otherwise, just play your youth to get the DVs as high as they can go. You've still got a chance, although it is very slim.

I've got Seahawks in the next game. I'll probably lose that now...

Wreslemania is upon us and in a tribute lets look at the main event of xpert this season.

Oddy vs Eights

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x82ayt_wrestlemania-x-seven-austin-vs-rock_sport#.UWBJtlfZWSq

the-rock-stone-cold.jpg

Last season

Odwinica has finished 2nd, it's over Eights is the Season 25 champion.

All eyes will be on these two teams next season.

Special....

Season 26

It's Odwins youth coach being called out by Peeps?

Peeps: In the interest of fairness as of now I want to inform you next season any underperforming youths will be given to Eights United.

Eights: I never asked for your youths I never wanted your youths the fact is they are your responsibility not mine.

Round 8

Battlestar Odwinica 6-1 DuDs Baggies

Oh god Slachta has been taken out he could have a broken ankle for god sake, will he have to play for Eights next season?

You never ever ever take out one of Oddys youths, Oddy warned them.

Hey wait Oddy beat Eights!

Round 9

Battlestar Odwinica 2-0 Eights United

Oddy warned Eights if anything happened to one of his youths it would be Eights ass.

Oddy: Lets just go ahead and take my youths out of the equation, boom a non factor. The fact is Eights you have the xpert title and I want it.

Eights is furious he wants that return win, he has set up for the win, here it comes. Capwell has a chance, oh good block from Trifkovic from behind. Eights has switched to offensive hes going for the win. Wait look at Miranda look at Miranda! Goal Goal!

Round 10

Eights United 0-1 Battlestar Odwinica

Odwin wins! How will Eights retaliate? There could be hell to pay for Odwin.

Eights: Odwin I have been waiting to face some actual champs to show you that your bald headed candy ass belongs to Eights.

Round 11

Silverdale Hotpot 3-5 Eights United

Round 12

Eights United 3-0 Inter

Wait a minute. Eights is celebrating by running onto the pitch in Battlestars kit! How personal can this get. Can you imagine what is going to happen in the last games of this season!

Just four more games...

2 weeks to go.

Eights: I will give you every drop of tactics, every drop of econs, every ounce of form that my players have. You will get the best of Eights in this run in.

Oddy: I need to beat you Eights, I need to more than anything you can imagine. There can only be one xpert champion and that will be Odwinica with all due respect.

Edited by Haden

Someone (I know who) saw that I had 3 injured players so thought it'd be funny to dirty trick me. Now my 17-4 will be out for 2 games. He's only on 11dv as I've not had him since the start of the season. I doubt I'll raise him now... such a waste of every game he's played so far. This whole season of development has been fucked for me now. 3 players who I should've easily raised are now big question marks.

That sucks, I think dirty trix are well lame.

I think they are too, but only when they happen to me.

This is quite possibly the first reported case of a dirty trick in a long, long time.

Someone (I know who) saw that I had 3 injured players so thought it'd be funny to dirty trick me. Now my 17-4 will be out for 2 games. He's only on 11dv as I've not had him since the start of the season. I doubt I'll raise him now... such a waste of every game he's played so far. This whole season of development has been fucked for me now. 3 players who I should've easily raised are now big question marks.

What the fuck?! You have no strikers now...at times, I wish expert would have a 4-6-0 formation. How come you haven't got 3 strikers?

What the fuck?! You have no strikers now...at times, I wish expert would have a 4-6-0 formation. How come you haven't got 3 strikers?

I've had 3 strikers before and I've always found strikers the hardest to gain DV for. The past few seasons I've had 2 strikers and I've done really well with spreading the DV across them both. I have an all-round I can use as a forward for one game and I'll just have to risk playing one with an injury in the game after. I couldn't care less about the results but I am very pissed off at so many players missing out on valuable games.

The two forwards were injured in games which is fair enough but then I received a random xpert event which injured my 30-10 midfielder for 5 days (which basically puts him out of use for my next game). I made the apparent mistake of letting someone know how much this annoyed me because they decided to respond by using a dirty trick on me which resulted in my 17-4 being injured for 2 games. Hilarious I'm sure you agree :blank:.

After receiving yet another dirty trick last night (not even a single day's gap between them - fortunately it didn't work) from the same player, I have decided to remove dirty tricks. A decision I may have made in haste but I don't want to have to put up with shit like that and I would do the same for anyone else receiving the same kind of treatment. If people want them back I'll put them back on but I don't think anyone has used them for a fair few seasons anyway and honestly I've always hated them and have always wanted rid of them.

@bob - basically dirty tricks are something you can pay for and use on a team of your choice. There is a risk involved, it may not work and you'll face a fine or at the very least the other team will discover the attempt... or it could result in your target team paying out funds to repair something or having players injured.

Edited by The Peeps

I've had 3 strikers before and I've always found strikers the hardest to gain DV for. The past few seasons I've had 2 strikers and I've done really well with spreading the DV across them both. I have an all-round I can use as a forward for one game and I'll just have to risk playing one with an injury in the game after. I couldn't care less about the results but I am very pissed off at so many players missing out on valuable games.

The two forwards were injured in games which is fair enough but then I received a random xpert event which injured my 30-10 midfielder for 5 days (which basically puts him out of use for my next game). I made the apparent mistake of letting someone know how much this annoyed me because they decided to respond by using a dirty trick on me which resulted in my 17-4 being injured for 2 games. Hilarious I'm sure you agree :blank:.

After receiving yet another dirty trick last night (not even a single day's gap between them - fortunately it didn't work) from the same player, I have decided to remove dirty tricks. A decision I may have made in haste but I don't want to have to put up with shit like that and I would do the same for anyone else receiving the same kind of treatment. If people want them back I'll put them back on but I don't think anyone has used them for a fair few seasons anyway and honestly I've always hated them and have always wanted rid of them.

I used to have 4 strikers in my team but found it very difficult to train them up. Personally, I think 3 strikers is optimum. One experienced older striker to bag the goals, one youngster to develop for the future and another one that's in between. Plus, it gives you more options, such as being able to play 3-5-2 and then subbing one striker for another if you're short of goals. Each to their own. I've seen teams which more than 5 strikers which is excessive to me.

I didn't know we allowed dirty tricks. I've not got a preference either way, although I would be pissed if I had one pulled against me. I prefer the matches to just be about the football/the game, so not bothered if they are done away with. It's pretty harsh what's happened to your team. A proper selection headache/injury crisis.

Oh i see. I won't miss them then.

You can't really blame whoever it was if the league allowed them i suppose?

I just think it's cheap and a bit scummy really which is why I've never used them. The league allowed them so I can't claim it's 'unfair' or place blame or whatever nor am I trying to :p I'm just very annoyed that so many of my players have been taken out of action so late in the season. It's completely messed up my development and I'll have to replace players in the off season which I really can't afford to do.

I do think trying to use them two days running is a bit excessive though.

You know what, I've never used a dirty trick and I hate having them done on me (as has happened about 6 or 7 times in total) but I quite like the fact that they're there and it adds to the excitement of xpert a bit knowing that if you run your mouth about teams in a PR, someone (@Haden :p) might take exception to it and it can be a good form of revenge which creates a bit of a fear factor with the potential threat of consequenses. Plus I like the fact that other people like to waste their money on them and not always succeed which will inhibit their own team's development slightly in the long run. The other thing is, whilst I appreciate you've been screwed Peeps it is quite funny to see the subsequent damage and watch all out war ensue between two other clubs...so my vote goes with keeping dirty trix...sorry! Just my opinion ;)

Didn't Silverdale win the league one year by using dirty tricks on Odwin in the last week of the season? Or am I making that up?

No, I was just thinking the same thing earlier today, but I wasn't sure if I imagined it or not. You're not far off I think.

Yeah I did use it, and it was the only time I have done so. To be fair in that season Odwin had a sizeable lead and really shouldn't have thrown it away as I won on goal difference.

Took a risk and played my injured players to try and catch Odwin off-guard... kind of paid off as I got a draw but I had a goal disallowed right at the start which is annoying! :laughing:

Damn, the title looks good :D 3 point gap between myself and Odwin and with a better goal difference.

Annoying that the transfer market has closed already. Could have sold a player for 3-4 million that may as well retire next season and at very least drop in value. Should have thought about this earlier.

WE ARE GOING UP!!! Promoted after a thrilling 3-2 win against a very resolute Recall. MOT!!!

Lose next week and I'm probably down:weep:

qpr-manager-harry-redknapp-during-the-game-against-wigan-on-april-7-2013-3.jpg

Edited by Rowan

Goodness me the Middle League is tighter than a Gnat's anus.

Just realised i'm only one point off a promotional spot and the two guys above me have to play each other.....draw please!

Goodness me the Middle League is tighter than a Gnat's anus.

Just realised i'm only one point off a promotional spot and the two guys above me have to play each other.....draw please!

I'm looking forward to the middle league next season with Ell, Dragoo and Haden!

Damn, the title looks good :D 3 point gap between myself and Odwin and with a better goal difference.

Annoying that the transfer market has closed already. Could have sold a player for 3-4 million that may as well retire next season and at very least drop in value. Should have thought about this earlier.

I sold my two of my best players, so I'll not be contending for the title any more. It's all yours! :)

Looks like I'm definitely getting promoted... I want sweet dvs like this every season! I'll miss you middle league! Might go all out to win the thing now.

Gonna throw out a big well done to my buddy Rodger Federer who is currently sitting in 3rd place and looking getting promoted from lower league to upper league in only two seasons at the club. Very impressive!

I should have a couple of not-too-old 11 skill players on my team next season so could do alright in the upper league. Need to invest my savings, 6 mill, on a couple of decent buys in the silly season.