Haden

Xpert 11 Season 26: Space to move, Space to breath, Space to win

Alliances

Eights United, AC Elites, Bayer Neverlusen: 23

Intergalactico Stars, Fedex United, Leeds M.O.T: 20

Madpool, Hadens Rangers and Recall United: 19

Real Peeps, Coloccini FC and Andys All Stars: 12

Spotlight

The Spotlight this week is on bob vs Recall United. Please predict the outcome and how many freekicks will be taken in the game.

Spotlight winners:

Week 1 - Intergalactico Stars

Week 2 - Atlético Aqui1a

Week 3 - Intergalactico Stars

Week 4 - Leeds M.O.T

Week 5 - bob

Week 6 - bob

7-1 to bob with 3 free kicks.

I was hoping Recall would help the Shield to victory in the alliances but I think Jimbob has been youthing it :p. Fair play to him though lower league is great for doing that.

1-0 to bob with two freekicks.

I was joking, don't know what you're doing...

My real answer is 5-2 to me, with 2 free kicks.

Spotlight: I am also going 1-0 Bob with 2 freekicks!

Pffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffft

Urgh, this has not been a positive campaign. Silver lining, still got a clutch of games to train up my youngbloods before heading back into the middle league. I'm not dead yet.

Alliances

Eights United, AC Elites, Bayer Neverlusen: 23

Intergalactico Stars, Fedex United, Leeds M.O.T: 20

Madpool, Hadens Rangers and Recall United: 19

Real Peeps, Coloccini FC and Andys All Stars: 11

Spotlight

The Spotlight this week was on bob vs Recall United. Players were to predict the outcome and how many freekicks would be taken in the game. We had two guesses of 1-0 with two freekicks which was closest to the actual results (2-0 with 2 freekicks) so we have two winners, Atlético Aqui1a and Intergalactico Stars.

Spotlight winners:

Week 1 - Intergalactico Stars

Week 2 - Atlético Aqui1a

Week 3 - Intergalactico Stars

Week 4 - Leeds M.O.T

Week 5 - bob

Week 6 - bob

Week 7 - Atlético Aqui1a & Intergalactico Stars

Edited by The Peeps

7 wins in a row and now 1 win from securing promotion. MOT!!

The lower league is very tight at the moment. One slip up from me or @Twozzok would mean that Rossers could get in there.

I've got matches against the two bottom clubs which should be straight forward but then also matches against Rossers (a) and Twozzok (h).

Twozzok has a hard run in, Leeds MOT, Rossers, bob and then me.

Rossers has bottom, Twozzok, me and Bubbles.

It really could go any way for the 2 promotion spots to play for.

bob you let us all down! What about my 7-1 guess :(

I won which tbh is bad news, I really do not want to go up, I am playing youths mostly and have some sick dv values multiple people at 16 would love to get some to double jump.

So I may play some very offensive tactics with weak midfields basically to fish out a loss lol, after Dragooooos win I am sure I am staying up.

Btw I reckon after Tuesday the middle league will be insane at the top, possibly 6 teams all title contendors.

Edited by Haden

I don't know what happened. This is my darkest day as manager of bob. Only two goals! Could be my lowest scoring game ever? Shame. I'm giving a full refund to the fans who deserved better.

I won which tbh is bad news, I really do not want to go up, I am playing youths mostly and have some sick dv values multiple people at 16 would love to get some to double jump.

So I may play some very offensive tactics with weak midfields basically to fish out a loss lol, after Dragooooos win I am sure I am staying up.

Btw I reckon after Tuesday the middle league will be insane at the top, possibly 6 teams all title contendors.

The middle league is a proper mess. :p I've gone from potentially being relegated to promotion contender in one win. Now I don't know what the fuck to do. If I just put our weaker teams to get my DVs up, I'll get pumped and could potentially still go down, if Coloccini wins all of his games. If I put out my normal teams, I could finish top 3, which isn't what I want because I'll get rammed up the arse next year.

It's the race for fourth place all over again.

FOURTH PLACE, WE COMIN' FOR YOU, NIGGA!

Edited by Fierce_LiNk

Good derby with Inter. The game against Real Peeps next Friday is going to be huuuuuge.

Facing higher skilled opponents give more exp. Iirc 40 percent of outfield player's exp gained comes from the opponent and the rest from your own team. For keepers it is 60 percent. So it's better for you to get promoted, and for the teams already in the Elite league that the stronger teams get promoted.

Edited by Tales

I'm fully expecting to go down this season. My next four games will see me face Odwin (2nd), Intergalactico (3rd) and Madpool (4th). I've already played and lost against Eights today who are first. Silverdale is my only real chance at points but there's nothing to say I'll win that game. They're still a stronger side than my own.

---

On his way out from training Ernst Heinzmann was looking so eagerly for his girlfriend that he did not see the water hose the groundsman had brought out. He tripped over it and injured his ankle so badly he will be unable to play matches for 4 days.

Well this has come at the shittest time ever... I've already got both forwards injured. Is this dirty tricks or an Xpert event? :blank: not cool, not fun.

Edited by The Peeps
Automerged Doublepost