NEurope
Haden

Xpert 11 Season 26: Space to move, Space to breath, Space to win

YESSSSSSSSSSSSS! The Elites do it again. Keeping that middle league pretty close still!

Have you changed your players a lot recently Flink? Your squad seems weaker because of more stronger but undeveloped youff?

Alliances

Eights United, AC Elites, Bayer Neverlusen: 21

Intergalactico Stars, Fedex United, Leeds M.O.T: 20

Madpool, Hadens Rangers and Recall United: 17

Real Peeps, Coloccini FC and Andys All Stars: 13

Spotlight

The Spotlight this week is on Winston Gardens vs AC Elites. Please predict the outcome and how many players aged under 25 will be playing.

Spotlight winners:

Week 1 - Intergalactico Stars

Week 2 - Atlético Aqui1a

Week 3 - Intergalactico Stars

Week 4 - Leeds M.O.T

Week 5 - bob

Winston Gardens to win 2-0, with nine <25 players to play in the match.

Edited by Aqui1a

Winston Gardens to win 3-1 and a total of 11 players under 25.

Spotlight: Result 2-2 with 9 under 25s playing (that's including any who come on as sub)!

YESSSSSSSSSSSSS! The Elites do it again. Keeping that middle league pretty close still!

Have you changed your players a lot recently Flink? Your squad seems weaker because of more stronger but undeveloped youff?

Good game, brah.

The squad is definitely weaker as I sold about 5 experienced players and have 1 who is retiring (a goalie). I sold them with the intention of bringing in younger players to be bred into the team and to be the team for the future. It's noticeable in midfield. Trouble is, the players in question weren't going to get much better, whereas I've got a 20 6 in there who has a training cone, so potentially he could be even better than them.

I really should be looking at relegation with this squad as it's not massively strong. But, I'll be competing and reaping the rewards in a few years time. It's the waiting game. Thankfully, the DVs are awesome this season. Going to be a great report for me, possibly best ever.

2qwl8ra.png

First gold heart. So very proud. Shame he had a poor game to mark the occasion but still, what a player.

Hoping to get some revenge today after my 4-0 drubbing last time.

I am going for 10 players under 25 and a 1-1 draw for the spotlight.

@Charlie - I feel that it is you that is going down. There's a reason why i beat you, and that reason is that you are not as good as me. (How am i doing with the trash talk?)

@Charlie - I feel that it is you that is going down. There's a reason why i beat you, and that reason is that you are not as good as me. (How am i doing with the trash talk?)

Not bad. You need to use moar gifs and this video:

Need to make moar songs bigging up your players and degrading the opposition, nomsayin'?

Or adding to Flinkys suggestion this vid is the best ever for hyping up a rivalry.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x8zku5_the-rock-vs-stone-cold-steve-austin_sport#.UVV-bFeBWSo

I never asked for bobs wife to be my stand in manager I never wanted her to be at the end of the day shes your wife not mine.

How's that?

...It's a start.

Or adding to Flinkys suggestion this vid is the best ever for hyping up a rivalry.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x8zku5_the-rock-vs-stone-cold-steve-austin_sport#.UVV-bFeBWSo

I never asked for bobs wife to be my stand in manager I never wanted her to be at the end of the day shes your wife not mine.

That video should be played before every DragEll derby.

God, that Middle League is tighter than the anus of Graciano Velho. One loss could see you potentially drop into the relegation zone. One win could see you in the top 3. Madness.

6 games left. If we get 3 wins, I think that'll do it for us.

Once again one of our goals was wrongly ruled out for offside. 5 mins later penalty to Odwin. Fairly certain the game is trying to get me relegated.

Massive win for Submarine today. And if I beat the Sixty Fourthers next week, I could potentially be 9 points clear of the drop.

These next few seasons are all about cementing our position in the Elite League and hopefully breaking into that "top tier" of clubs, a la Battlestar, Eights, Madpool and Inter.

Well played @Haden - although I'm sure you'd have preferred to score more ;)

Boring game though! Especially first half, haha. Haslop was lucky to stay on the field since he was booked for stamping...:laughing:

My team ratings are always really low... is that down to the skill levels of my players? Or are there other factors? I'm assuming that's the case since I play a lot of youth most of the time.

Played too many youngsters. I don't get how i could possibly create only 1 chance to his 10 when my midfield and attack were better than his?

Oh wait, it's because my defence rating was shit. Logic.

I'm a bad loser.

I'm a bad loser.

Chances of this quote being pulled over to the football thread? High.