NEurope
Haden

Xpert 11 Season 26: Space to move, Space to breath, Space to win

I just had a phone call, as we are in the international break the England manager asked me if Grant Conden can play for England.

I gave him permission but he refused apparently Frazer Bull slept with his ex wife, I also caught Bull showing journalists around our ground.

What can you say about these Elite players? They need a new manager to take control for sure.

The club received a talent from the youth team 28 days ago

My luck of high quality youth players continues.

The odds have been announced for the Scotland - England friendly this weekend.

Edited by Charlie

Well the Elite league is looking very exciting right now. Only four points between the top four, it's like the Premiership used to be a few years ago!

Well that sucks. Haven't lost at home for the like past 3-4 seasons. Makes the title defence a little bit more challenging. I expected I had to win away at either Madpool or Silverdale to secure the title in the end, but I might have to beat them both now.

How do you leave a comment on a game that isn't you own, i can't work it out....

On the league menu, all the played games from that round are at the top above the standings. Click the score of any of the games and it'll take you to the match report where you can then comment (bottom of the match report page).

Yeah i got that far - there's no comment button or box or anything...on my match there is a link marked 'New Game Comment', but for games other than mine, there is none.

I assumed that maybe you couldn't, but i've seen @Haden do it...

Well that sucks. Haven't lost at home for the like past 3-4 seasons. Makes the title defence a little bit more challenging. I expected I had to win away at either Madpool or Silverdale to secure the title in the end, but I might have to beat them both now.

Last time you were beaten at home in a league match, who was that?

tumblr_m582x5sMJd1r45q9ao1_500.jpg

Yeah i got that far - there's no comment button or box or anything...on my match there is a link marked 'New Game Comment', but for games other than mine, there is none.

I assumed that maybe you couldn't, but i've seen @Haden do it...

It may be just a VIP feature then

Seriously? People pay money for that?

I understand why people might pay more money to get extra features (that help them beat poorer people), that is the EA way after all, and it accurately mimics life in the Premiership - more money = success.

But paying money to be able to comment on games? Where's the benfit in that?! Weird.

VIP gives you loads of features lol that's just one of them :p one that I didn't even realise was VIP-exclusive ::shrug:

It doesn't really make sense not to allow anyone to comment but I guess if people really want to interact they'll pay?

SpockSurprised.gif

Dragooooo 5 - 0 Winston Gardens

gladje4.gif

28-the-laker-brothers-best-sports-gifs-of-2012.gif

20120607035837_auto.gif

Gifs. For when words do not say enough.

AC ELITES, WE COMIN' FOR YOU, NIGGA!

Alliances

Eights United, AC Elites, Bayer Neverlusen: 21

Intergalactico Stars, Fedex United, Leeds M.O.T: 20

Madpool, Hadens Rangers and Recall United: 18

Real Peeps, Coloccini FC and Andys All Stars: 11

Spotlight

The spotlight this week was on Eights United vs Battlestar Odwinica to guess the outcome and how many players from these teams would make it into the Xpert Eleven team.

Neither entrant (2 people... srsly guys :p) was correct with the score as they both predicted a draw but @bob guessed 6 players in the xpert eleven so he was closest to the correct number which was 7 players.

Spotlight winners:

Week 1 - Intergalactico Stars

Week 2 - Atlético Aqui1a

Week 3 - Intergalactico Stars

Week 4 - Leeds M.O.T

Week 5 - bob

Edited by The Peeps

Screw you Dragpoo!

I'm getting my annoyances in early knowing I'm gunnnna lose.

I reckon it'll be a 2-2 draw. Can't see me winning this one away, not with my current squad of players. I'd happily take a draw tomorrow.

haha! Manager of the round! (Lower league)

I think that's the first time i've got that (although i only just found out about it).

Solid team performance got me the win today and by fortune of circumstance I've moved up 2 spots in the table. I'm sure it won't last though!

I fucked up in the derby. Was winning up until the 83rd minute and then lost it. I made two substitutions and brought on two youths as replacements, which proved to be a foolish move in a game of this magnitude.

Am cry.