NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
FighterO'Foo

A Tad Premature, Perhaps?

why is a revolution 360 degrees? as stated in a fan made revolution movie, u just end up where u started by going 360 degrees :P right ? :yes:

A revolution is also a complete turn on an axis. I did have the actual definition for this in a thread on the old boards, but i can't find it atm. :(

Like most people here, I think that they should stick with the name "The Revolution" or simply "Revolution".

Either one is fine.

Kinda a little off topic, but if you look at the reflection of the controller in the image posted at the start of this thread, the reflection of the 'a' button is 'Y'

Kinda a little off topic, but if you look at the reflection of the controller in the image posted at the start of this thread, the reflection of the 'a' button is 'Y'

Good catch, though if you look closely you can see "a" next to the "Y" button:

tgs1zoom8qy.jpg

Can only assume that they used the earlier prototype in the actual photoshoot then digitally superimposed the current look over the top.

Yes, it looks like they revised the buttons before releasing the photos. It seems they were going to have 'X' and 'Y' buttons with 'a' and 'b' printed next to them (presumably for the NES functionality of the controller).

Nintendo are an enigmatic bunch, are they not?

Sign in to follow this