NEurope
Ashley

Forum Shuffle

It's weird to see so many blue names online at once.

No escape from the police now.

Wait, @Cube, aren't you still staff? Y U BLU NAO?

I'm still site staff (although I do nowhere near as much site stuff as people like Ashley, Josh, SCG, Franklin and Aaron, especially as I don't even own the current home console).

The blue is due to usergroups, permissions and stuff like that, so I can moderate the traitor area.

Excellent changes guys. Only thing I would say is that I think that Private Trades should be its own forum rather than a sub forum. The more visibility the better.

I really don't want any quiet boards on the front page anymore. Personally I'd like to see "last update today" (or maybe yesterday, in the early hours), on every row, to keep the forum looking lively.

I really don't want any quiet boards on the front page anymore. Personally I'd like to see "last update today" (or maybe yesterday, in the early hours), on every row, to keep the forum looking lively.
Only board that might struggle with that I think is the Online one, but it serves a good purpose and everyone will use it when as and when they want/have time for a game.

Also we need Nintendo put actually release some new online games! :p Mario Kart please Nintendo!

Maybe need to try and encourage a few Other Console threads in there aswell.

Maybe need to try and encourage a few Other Console threads in there aswell.

I've already asked Demo and Lost to look into that

It's weird to see so many blue names online at once.

A few of us browse invisibly. It's like we're not here, but you'll never know for sure ...

Not sure if posted already, but Forum Shuffle sounds like some sort of Hillbilly dance.

Things get mixed up , and lost into the past . There are so many games out for both systems and the lesser threads will get no replies as people will only concentrate on the popular ones.

It's the same as before -- if you want to talk about a game then do a forum search to check if there's already a thread to post in. If not, make a new thread. People will enter a discussion in an active thread, not one three months old.

Losing things to the passage of time is something we shouldn't be afraid of :)

Personally I'm really enjoying coming on Nintendo Gaming in the morning and seeing 15 or so threads with new posts, instead of this being split across two boards, one of which will have a few, and the other next to none, depending on which had the latest Nintendo Direct for example.

Personally I'm really enjoying coming on Nintendo Gaming in the morning and seeing 15 or so threads with new posts, instead of this being split across two boards, one of which will have a few, and the other next to none, depending on which had the latest Nintendo Direct for example.

Exactly.

What we need though are more new members. New members, new threads, new games, new everything.

Page 3 is where all the bewbs are at right?

Only if you're there.

You bewb.

(i dont know what my point is/was/if it exists, I jsut wanted to call you a bewb)

Exactly.

What we need though are more new members. New members, new threads, new games, new everything.

This is true. I keep trying to get people to join up, but it seems mostly for mafia/doesn't translate across into general posting much :(