NEurope
Ashley

Forum Shuffle

I don't think a single person has discussed the controls in the Wii U threads for Arkham City/Assassin's Creed III/etcetera, and I really don't see how that would be an issue anyway? If I want to complain about how horrible the keyboard and mouse controls are in Assassin's Creed III, I'd hope most people would be smart enough to know that I'm not talking about the Wii U version!

What I meant was, the Wii U has entirely different aspects (touchscreen controls, extras on the screen in front of you etc) which are not present at all on Xbox/PS3.

I don't see why people can't discuss that in the same thread as people are discussing other versions of the game? You wouldn't start a separate thread for the Xbox 360 version of a game if it had exclusive DLC. Or if a game had Kinect/Move controls. Chances are that only exclusive Wii U games will use the extra screen in any really meaningful way, anyway.

In my utopian vision of one thread per game, the differences between versions would just encourage discussion, not detract from it. :p

@Magnus it sounds nice in theory, but a few members from across the Boards tend to have difficulty getting along! :p I agree it would be good, but we want to try and avoid argumentative posts.

People can't get along as it is. :heh:

If anything, I think anything that discourages the Nintendo fanboys/non-fanboys divide is a good thing.

Sorry for having to turn the forum off for a while for this. Hope I didn't disrupt anyone's Friday afternoon procrastinations, I know how important that is!

I had a very slow Friday afternoon at work cause of this forum tidy up :angry:

[/jokes] good work guys :)

Ouch. :heh:

There's a new Shadowrun game coming out for PC!? :o Nice. :grin:

Unless I'm thinking of the wrong game, how is this possibly a good thing?

Unless I'm thinking of the wrong game, how is this possibly a good thing?
Dunno what you're thinking of, but I'm thinking about this:

Dunno what you're thinking of, but I'm thinking about this:

The one I played is slightly different

Although it seems this new one is more like what you posted.

The one I played is slightly different
Oh dear. :heh:

Yeah, do yourself a favour and play this one.

Although it seems this new one is more like what you posted.
Thank God. :grin:

I think it's an awesome thing to do and it's better because maybe all of the people who hang around mostly on the gaming sections and stuff would maybe merge with the Chit Chat crew. Cool idea, I approve!

Well we... we just combined them. Basically there wasn't much going on in the 3DS board. We've made little icons now (like the one at the top of this post) to try and make it clear which ones are for the 3DS.

If Neogaf works and just has one gaming board and is one of the busiest gaming forums there is, I'm sure it will work here.

I love that the 3DS and WiiU threads are now together into one category! Great job!

Soooo.... About that cake...

This one?

nintendo_nes_cake.jpg

(side note: I'll be 30 in October, I've just told my sister if the family plan to make a big deal party bout it for me then they better get me this cake)

Excellent changes guys. Only thing I would say is that I think that Private Trades should be its own forum rather than a sub forum. The more visibility the better.

As part of the forum shuffle we have just finished the process of freshening up the mod team with new faces as some of the older mods have gone out to stud :)

Please welcome new whip holders who you should fear while posting!

@\-Dem0\-, @lostmario

@Fierce_LiNk is basically just coming out of retirement to be remodded (he didn't liek being put out to stud I guess) and @Cube is now pulling double duties as main site and now forum staff.

Edited by Mokong

Excellent changes guys. Only thing I would say is that I think that Private Trades should be its own forum rather than a sub forum. The more visibility the better.
Yeah I'm wondering about this myself.

As part of the forum shuffle we have just finished the process of freshening up the mod team with new faces as some of the older mods have gone out to stud :)

Please welcome new whip holders who you should fear while posting!

@\-Dem0\-, @lostmario

@Fierce_LiNk is basically just coming out of retirement to be remodded (he didn't liek being put out to stud I guess) and @Cube is now pulling double duties as main site and now forum staff.

Silly Mokong, it's spelled M-o-o-g-l-...

...oh.