NEurope
The Peeps

Peepsville II

Previously in Peepsville

Dominic Gentry was successfully elected as the new Mayor of Peepsville but it turned out he was backed by the mafia. The chief of police and a few other key members of the community are now all known to be either part of the mafia, or owned by them. The town is now full of corruption as the mafia have taken charge. There are still a few citizens trying to set things straight but with a corrupted police force and government, it will not be an easy task!

Peepsville II

Rules:

Day phases will be loosely 48 hours. The day may be extended if there is an on-going discussion.

Talking about the game at night is forbidden

Posting after death is forbidden (one post to say how you are sad to not be playing such an awesome game anymore is fine - but don't give anything away)

Night phases are 24 hours which I may extend as I see fit.

Standard rules and such apply (use some common sense), PM me with any questions.

15 Players:

@Mr\-Paul

@Jon Dedede

@Nintendohnut

@Jonnas

@Magnus Peterson

@Diageo

DAY ONE STARTS NOW

Feel free to send in your night 1 PMs for a speedy night phase!

Majority is 8

I would take this opportunity to introduce myself, Pete's the name.

Ever since I was a young lad my father regaled me with stories of the opportunities to be had in the town of Peepsville; that with enough ambition, any man could work himself up to the highest echelons of society.

Whilst not an ambitious man by nature I have travelled so that I might give an old man some comfort in knowing that places still exist unsullied by the trappings of the Old Boys network.

I am Dominic Gentry, town mayor. I'm a miller - townie but I appear evil under investigation. Best practice is to come out with it straight away.

Votes:

Marcamillian (1): Rummy

No Lynch (5): Aqui1a, Sheikah, Jon Dedede, Jimbob, Magnus Peterson

Yvonne (1): Diageo

Majority is 8

Starting a mafia game on the day my PC crashed? Classic mafia tactic.

Vote: Peepsville...'s No Lynch train

I can start again at around midnight at the earliest (working late tonight). That's only if I have enough PMs in though :p

I can start again at around midnight at the earliest (working late tonight). That's only if I have enough PMs in though :p

Oh! I was just curious to make sure I don't miss the day when it starts, got left behind a bit in DuD's mafia.

Night One

A popular night spot bustled with activity as people went about their business. Many drinks were had which caused problems for a few characters. Meanwhile on the other side of town there were issues with the transport service.

As dawn drew closer, the morning papers rolled out. One news stand had the headline on display in the town square. Today’s top story is regarding the transport service as it seems one of the drivers on the monorail got drunk and was refusing to let people off at the correct station. He must’ve pissed off the wrong person because the paper was reporting him as missing. The paper is reporting it as a mafia hit from the boss himself, Mathius Carson.

Eric Tanner has been killed. He drove the monorail and could switch two players for misdirection. Diageo is no longer in the game. He was good.

14 Players:

@Mr\-Paul

@Jon Dedede

@Nintendohnut

@Jonnas

@Magnus Peterson

Dead:

@Diageo

Majority is Eight

Day Two

I tried to reverse track Diageo which would have been fucking boss, but I was redirected to Jimbob, whom no one targeted.