NEurope
Iun

Evil Overlords Were Not Born, They Were FORGED!

Cheers guys.

Last night was fun, Met Leo/Razz for a drink on Embankment then went to Hip Hop Karaoke with my friends and @The Bard. It was a fun event, but so damn crowded and hot. Just watching the video of me performing now, glad I wasn't up there alone! People were nice enough about it though :p

Oh and weirdly at one point someone didn't come up so some blonde woman came on stage and tried to do Lose Yourself, without knowing the words, so melded it into Single Ladies.

Then my friends had to go home so Bard and I did a bit of pub hopping. Tried the Moon Under Water (or whatever it's called) in Leicester Square but it was closed, so they forced us into some crappy club next door where we watched people making out. Then we tried to find another bar and ended up at MANBAR, where Bard got to feel pretty. Oh and there were paintings of what seemed to be non-consensual sex all over the place, one of which featured Charlie on top of Arab Freak. Stayed there for a few (Bard having a few more than me) before trying to find somewhere else. Only place we could find was Cafe Boheme, where Bard made a friend in the toilet (a recurring theme of the night) and made the rookie mistake of giving his actual number.

Capped off with a night bus home whereby Bard was singing Fake Plastic Trees, which got one person involved, and then his (Bangladeshi) friend came over to steal our food and another friend was constantly giving bitch face and trying to speak to his food-stealing friend in his native tongue, as if to show off that he knew how to, but Bard just responded in the same language which didn't seem to please him. Guy was a knob anyway, kept saying "I'll sue you". Bloody law students.

Anyway, fun day and night. Thanks for all the birthday wishes folks!

I can confirm all the above. Woke up drunk at noon so dodged a bullet on the hangover thank fuck.

Here is Arab Freak getting railed. Enjoy:

BCmPkqjCMAAdusn.jpg:large