NEurope
Retro_Link

Adverts that Blow 2013

Example 1... has a kid ever annoyed you more?...

2) *When girls read too much into thing...*

... Just guessing but he probably means he'll see you later. :indeed:

3) I feel like I'm missing something???... :blank: is there a joke?

Haven't got the video but that insanely creepy one about taking your teenage daughter to Disneyland to make her love you again. WTF?

- Fucking HATE the McDonalds one. Fuck off and die.

- The Sun Chessington one - most irritating child voice over ever.

- The Go Compare ones are not funny.

I saw one this weekend...and remember thinking it was THE worst advert ever, but I don't remember what it was. Damn.

The Geico one or anything for The Mindy Project.

I only see adverts while watching Hulu...

Adverts?

They still exist?

Yeah, I hear them on Spotify.

The free version. :( (I r poor)

Also, youtube.

I absolutely hate that maccies advert...

"He text me back saying see you later?"

Then the bint says...

"See you later!? What does that even mean??"

It means see you in a bit you thick bitch. Cannot stand that advert.

Yeah, I hear them on Spotify.

The free version. :( (I r poor)

Also, youtube.

The spotify adverts are genius, I think they must offer discounts to advertisers to make the adverts as annoying as possible to drive people into registering for Premium. I decided to go back to a free account a few months ago but after hearing Steve Coogan read the same excerpt from I, Partridge for the seventeenth time in an hour (sometimes there would be a "glitch" and it would play twice in a row) I signed straight back up.

The spotify adverts are genius, I think they must offer discounts to advertisers to make the adverts as annoying as possible to drive people into registering for Premium. I decided to go back to a free account a few months ago but after hearing Steve Coogan read the same excerpt from I, Partridge for the seventeenth time in an hour (sometimes there would be a "glitch" and it would play twice in a row) I signed straight back up.

It is clever, but infuriating if you just use the free version. In fairness, Spotify itself is fantastic, so I probably should just take the plunge and pay for it.

Think the adverts are on every third song...sometimes, if you are really unlucky, you'll get a double-advert. If you're extra unlucky, it'll be the same advert twice!

SEE YOU LATAAAAR?! Damn stupid skanks. Though they were the only table I could actually imagine being in McDonalds.

And good grief that child was annoying, it's what I imagine Kerry Katona would have been like as a nipper.

EDIT: I haven't used Spotify in ages but I remember for a good while it used to play the same damn Army recruitment advert all the time. It was torture.

Example 1:

That kid seems like the most spoiled little brat ever. She deserves a slap and needs to be told to STFU! (I know it's acting, but it's still as annoying as fuck!)

Example 2:

I think this pic I just made sums up the Maccy's advert...

maccysfail_zpsf1712778.jpg

Example 3:

The Go Compare guy was never funny... He needs to go away now.

The spotify adverts are genius, I think they must offer discounts to advertisers to make the adverts as annoying as possible to drive people into registering for Premium.

Isn't the main reason for premium the ability to use it on a mobile device?

Well that's the difference between Premium and Unlimited.

One is £10 a month, and the other is £5, i believe.

Isn't the main reason for premium the ability to use it on a mobile device?

Eh, I always mix them up. If you ask me Unlimited sounds better than Premium.

I signed up before there was a middle option, so I always forget it exists.

The McDonalds ads, c'maan. When is it acceptable to get something off the poundsaver menu that causes disruption in the workplace, and it's a plausable excuse.

The McDonalds ads, c'maan. When is it acceptable to get something off the poundsaver menu that causes disruption in the workplace, and it's a plausable excuse.

Actually yeah speaking of those, I don't really mind them, the Dad turning up late at the birth for example was a great initial advert...

But then they followed it up with the Badminton one which just felt like such a non-event that it kinda blew the concept! That one was awful.

Actually yeah speaking of those, I don't really mind them, the Dad turning up late at the birth for example was a great initial advert...

But then they followed it up with the Badminton one which just felt like such a non-event that it kinda blew the concept! That one was awful.

The last 2 ones in particular annoy me. The one in the production line warehouse where the package breaks because a worker nipped out to get a "Chicken Mayo" for 99p. And no-one cared and let her off.

Latest one, the pilot shows up late. His excuse, a £1.29 Double Cheeseburger.

I know they are only adverts.

The last 2 ones in particular annoy me. The one in the production line warehouse where the package breaks because a worker nipped out to get a "Chicken Mayo" for 99p. And no-one cared and let her off.

Latest one, the pilot shows up late. His excuse, a £1.29 Double Cheeseburger.

I know they are only adverts.

No but that's the point of the advert... Things you wouldn't normally let someone off for.

That's why the Badminton one is so poor, because who cares!

EDIT: I haven't used Spotify in ages but I remember for a good while it used to play the same damn Army recruitment advert all the time. It was torture.

Well you do like dressing up and playing with 'guns'.

That Mcdonalds one has that stupid moment but generally I think it's a decent enough idea for an advert, if a bit bland.

As for the Go Compare ones, I've always thought they were really clever. I mean they're irritating as hell but that website must pop up in your mind when your thinking about car insurance. That guy is still better than those fucking Meerkats anyway.

I actually really liked the most recent Meerkat one, with Robert Webb. It was truly funny!