NEurope
drahkon

Acoustic Guitar - Help me find one!

Didn't know where to start the thread, so I chose "Creative Gallery".

I'd like to buy an acoustic guitar.

This and this one are currently on my radar.

I know it's hard to recommend a guitar without actually holding it but maybe someone here knows a bit about guitars and can help me.

As a beginner, I don't need a super ultra mega guitar that's expensive as hell, and 150€-170€ is actually the maximum I want to pay.

It depends on what style of music you want to play, as those two guitars are quite different. The C40 is mainly for classical and folk music (it has nylon strings), whilst the F370 is more for your 'normal' everyday acoustic sound, so rock and country and stuff (steel strings). So if it was me I'd go with F370 as that suits my music taste the best. Don't get me wrong I still play some classical stuff, it just doesn't sound as 'classically'.

Yamaha make some pretty good low priced, beginner instruments so you should be fine there.

Yamaha make some pretty good low priced, beginner instruments so you should be fine there.

I've asked a mate, too, who's been playing guitar forever and he also recommended me a Yamaha guitar. So I'll probably buy one :)