NEurope
Eenuh

February Draw-a-Day 2013

The stuff in this thread is just so amazingly amazing.

Is there a word more amazing than amazing?

What's this, a drawing that isn't finished when I should be asleep? =O

stars.jpg

FebDay26.png

So c-c-c-cold!

Let's not explore the freezer...

That thing would kill me!

The lack of ice in the fridge and freezer makes for a very lame picture. I'm sorryyy. =(

The stuff in this thread is just so amazingly amazing.

Is there a word more amazing than amazing?

I've heard that amazing is pretty good!

He's so right though, I'm loving everything. I wish I had unlimited thanks!

febgif4.gif

The rain, it scares me...

Even just a single drop...

It could end my life...

FebDay27.png

I've been wanting to venture outdoors for pictures for ages. =P

FebDay28.png

Broadcast Yourself
Audio

Welp, that's me done! Phew, can't believe I was silly enough to do this two years in a row. =P Though that said I suppose I did attempt those Advent comics for five...

I hope you enjoyed at least some of my stuff, heh. I certainly enjoyed the submissions from everybody else! Guess Ine's last submission is all that's left to seeeee (unless anybody else has a submission for the final day)!

The month is over.

The challenge has concluded.

It was fun. Thank you.

Last one! It's not great but I don't care right now haha. Had a bit of a shit evening (got turned down for an illustration project/book, boooh...), so now I just wanna sleep. Glad this challenge is finally over, my brain feels a bit drained after this month. =P

But hopefully I will keep drawing a bit more now, and I hope whoever checked this thread enjoyed our entries! Thanks for the comments!

busstop.jpg

FebDay28.png

Broadcast Yourself
Audio

Welp, that's me done! Phew, can't believe I was silly enough to do this two years in a row. =P Though that said I suppose I did attempt those Advent comics for five...

I hope you enjoyed at least some of my stuff, heh. I certainly enjoyed the submissions from everybody else! Guess Ine's last submission is all that's left to seeeee (unless anybody else has a submission for the final day)!

The month is over.

The challenge has concluded.

It was fun. Thank you.

This is a brilliant ending piece!

Last one! It's not great but I don't care right now haha. Had a bit of a shit evening (got turned down for an illustration project/book, boooh...), so now I just wanna sleep. Glad this challenge is finally over, my brain feels a bit drained after this month. =P

But hopefully I will keep drawing a bit more now, and I hope whoever checked this thread enjoyed our entries! Thanks for the comments!

busstop.jpg

I thought Sprout had ended well, but I really like this as a final piece too. The innocence of that kid playing in the rain while all the grownups are just there being....well, grownup! I must say to you both especially(in addition to the others who contributed!) I have really enjoyed seeing all your work this month, so...thank you, I guess!

Congrats to Sprout and Eenuh, you put the rest of us to shame!

I did draw more this month (I know I've not shown anything in weeks), which is kind of like...a consolation prize.