NEurope
Retro_Link

Marvel's Phase Three

The Chinese poster for Endgame is awesome :bowdown:

uoydi845vvo21.jpg

Bit of a shame that we had to learn about the fates of some of the characters that survived/got dusted by The Snap through this poster and the character posters that released the other day, but oh well! 

I imagine tickets will go on sale next week. Probably on Tuesday, if I had to guess, based on the precedent set by other films waving that Disney flag for Lord Mickey :p

Edited by Julius

Me and my mates have got our tickets booked for Avengers: Endgame 11:35pm showing on Wednesday 24th April. Can't wait.  :bouncy:

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, MindFreak said:

That still from the trailer kinda spoils something that wasn't given....

I've spoiler tagged it but what was it that you think wasn't a given?

Spoiler

Iron Man's return to the team - in the still, we see Stark next to Captain America. I suppose it's from this movie and just something from an older movie.

Edited by MindFreak

Just now, Hero-of-Time said:

You need to edit your spoiler tag. :D 

I did! :p  Now you need to edit your quote. :D 

Edited by MindFreak

Just now, MindFreak said:

I did! :p 

Now I need to get rid of the quote of the spoiler tag. :p  :D 

• Haha 1

I have a busy schedule the week this is out but will try to go for tickets in a pre-viewing on the 23rd. I'm stupidly hyped for this.

Finally watched Into The Spiderverse. Thought it was really good and I definitely agree with those people who have said it does a much better job making Miles an interesting character compared to Bendis' comic version.

Only real complaint was that Peni Parker, Noir Spider-Man and Spider-Ham felt a bit pointless.

1 hour ago, Happenstance said:

Finally watched Into The Spiderverse. Thought it was really good and I definitely agree with those people who have said it does a much better job making Miles an interesting character compared to Bendis' comic version.

Only real complaint was that Peni Parker, Noir Spider-Man and Spider-Ham felt a bit pointless.

Such a good film. Loved seeing it in the cinema and still listen to the soundtrack often. Would love to play a Spiderman game in that graphic style!

We're attempting to watch all of the MCU before End Game comes out. I had already seen Ant-Man and Black Panther fully, and then bits and pieces of films such as Iron Man and Thor. So far, we've seen the first Captain America, Iron man 1 and 2, and watched the first Thor yesterday. According to the list we've been following, Avengers is next. 

Not going to watch any TV series stuff as I can't be arsed. The films are enough.

Almost finished catching up with all the Marvel Cinematic Universe now. Got Guardians of the Galaxy 2 left to watch from the 2nd DVD collection.

Today in HMV I bought Civil War (last movie I'm missing) and Infinity War (want to watch it again before End Game).

After that it's just TV series I need to catch up on.

1 hour ago, Fierce_LiNk said:

Such a good film. Loved seeing it in the cinema and still listen to the soundtrack often. Would love to play a Spiderman game in that graphic style!.

Closest you would get would be Ultimate Spider-Man for Xbox/PS2/GameCube. That was based on (and canon at the time) the same Spider-Man universe that Miles originated in.

Got my tickets to see it on the Saturday. Only have to remain spoiler free for three days!

Got my tickets - 24th at 5:20 CEST. I can't decide what I'm most excited about - this movie or Game of Thrones season 8.

Marvel's Disney+ efforts have pretty awful titles.

jwyy1qs4wpr21.jpg

There will also be an animated show called What If?, exploring, well, 'What if?' scenarios in the MCU. MCU actors will be reprising the voices of their roles, and Kevin Feige has previously revealed that the first episode will be about Peggy Carter becoming a super soldier and a scrawny Steve Rogers using a suit made by Howard Stark. 

What If sounds pretty cool. I would watch that if I ever ended up paying for Disney+.

Just booked mine and @Goafer's tickets. We're going to a double showing so Infinity War followed by Endgame, finishing at about 3am. Gonna be tired!

They've used the Time Stone to go back to 1989!

D3_AlUNWAAAhTHh.jpg:large

Edited by Grazza
  • Like 3