NEurope
Retro_Link

Marvel's Phase Three

I stopped watching trailers from Spider-man and Guardians of the Galaxy, but I can handle a teaser for Thor. Looks great! Cate Blanchet looks deliciously evil.. And Tessa Thompson looks, well simply delicious. Can't wait to find out what happens to the other Asgardians.

"A friend from work" had me cracked up! The enthusiasm was great! Hopefully this is better than Thor 2 but it looks quite decent.

Inhumans cast shot

InhumansCast.jpg

Looking pretty terrible in my opinion.

I'm not sure what era its reminding me of, but i'm getting this 70s/80s bad sci-fi vibe from those costumes.

I know Medussa uses her hair as a weapon, but i was hoping it wouldn't look quite so fake, give her normal hair and then CGI the effect, that looks almost like they've gonna make her twirl her wig like a lasso

Spider-man Homecoming doesn't have a thread?

Anyway, new clips from the movie:

So, i now know how the Infinity War is going to end.

Assuming the movies follow the comics somewhat.

What a huge epic anti-boner.

They usually don't :heh:

So, i now know how the Infinity War is going to end.

What a huge epic anti-boner.

Which comics are you referring to, might I ask?

Though, of course, I'm sure they'll be taking many a creative liberty, as they have done with most of the MCU entries to date.

Which comics are you referring to, might I ask?

Though, of course, I'm sure they'll be taking many a creative liberty, as they have done with most of the MCU entries to date.

The Avengers comics? :P

Below is an epic spoiler about how i think the MCU will end, somewhat based on the comics:

Doesnt Thanos aquire the fully powered infinity gauntlet? With that, he should be totally invincible. Well, thats the thought, because all this time Thanos is seen as one of the most powerfull beings in the universe. And everyone talks about the infinity stones as if they are extremely powerfull as well.

But, Marvel is from the USA, so the good guys have to win even though they fight against someone who should be invincible.

The Avengers comics? :P

Below is an epic spoiler about how i think the MCU will end, somewhat based on the comics:

Doesnt Thanos aquire the fully powered infinity gauntlet? With that, he should be totally invincible. Well, thats the thought, because all this time Thanos is seen as one of the most powerfull beings in the universe. And everyone talks about the infinity stones as if they are extremely powerfull as well.

But, Marvel is from the USA, so the good guys have to win even though they fight against someone who should be invincible.

I meant which Avengers comics in particular. I don't think it will be following the old Infinity Gauntlet (or any other comic) EDIT: verbatim, but iirc, he MCU is most similar to the Marvel Ultimate run?

Edited by Julius Caesar

(or any other comic) per batum

Or indeed, any batum that you care to mention.

TBF it's the only Marvel film I've been interested in since Avengers just because its so different from the rest of the stuff they're doing (I suppose GOTG was too, but was suffering Pratt fatigue at that point and even Lee Pace couldn't win me over).

Although I shudder everytime I see Andy Serkis is in something. Can't stand him.

I think I'm looking more forward to Thor than Spider-man at the moment. That said, I'm still looking forward to Spider-man as well, and I haven't seen a single bit of footage since.. the original teaser I think.

That Black Panther teaser though.. That looks genuinely exotic in several ways. Getting excited!

1 hour ago, Happenstance said:

<Inhumans trailer>

I guess it's a good thing they're never making a film of this.. This does absolutely nothing for me. Can't wait for it to be ignored by the MCU.